Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

He made his bed. Zero sympathy.

Well, I did say “a little”

I know who should be the new PR guy: Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf

All Trump would do is have to change his name.

Yeah, I remember how funny it was that a government spokesman would go on TV and say things which clearly were factually untrue. As if we couldn’t see how patently false the statements were. I mean, who was he kidding? Hilarious!

Ahhh, those were the days.

Please go deeper into how this would in any way at all be an improvement. Because she can lie with a more straight face?

Yes. Oddly enough, yes. As the mouthpiece of the administration, presentation matters.

So what you’re saying is you want the lies to be so great and well presented, that you believe them as well. So that way you too can feel shock and surprise when the world ends around you? Because in New America, ignorance is not just bliss, it’s a “fact”.

Not even remotely. What I’m saying is that having a better face on this joke of an administration is more beneficial.

Laugh.

I know, cheap joke, but I just really couldn’t resist.

I disagree – if the administration is just gonna lie, I’d rather they look as bad as possible doing it.

It’s like this weird contradiction I sometimes see in the news. “He’s a fascist! And he’s incompetent!” Isn’t that better than a competent fascist?

I tend to agree. If Trump and Friends were competent we’d be completely fucked.

Putin appears to be pretty competent. Maybe they’ll hire him as a consultant.

Ah, but in Soviet Russia, Putin hires you!

… We’re so fucked.

For the other addicts out there, Spicer daily briefing about to start.

Can we get the aliens from ID4 on the horn?

And here’s Spicer saying in December that only a dictatorship would do exactly this:

That’s like three months ago though. I assume Trump has secretly modified the Bill of Rights with the GOP’s support to make it legal.

That is fantastic. I wonder what the chances are this goes nuclear and Spicer gets fired with Trump disavowing any knowledge.

This is crazy. They banned the BBC. The BBC!

Gorka had a meltdown on the Beeb a week or so ago.