Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

Bannon: So just in the last week we’ve stabbed our supporters in the back on health care, threatened to defund needed food programs for the elderly, and indicated we might start a war with North Korea.

Trump: That’s great, that’s terrific. But what else can we do?

Bannon: Hmmm. Perhaps we could make wild and unsubstantiated claims about one of our closest allies. The UK, maybe?

Spicer: I got this!

I don’t care what side of the aisle you’re on or what your politics are, the man is clearly mentally ill.

I cannot keep up with all of the ridiculous things that Trump and his staff keep spouting. I read about this apology and wasn’t even aware of the accusation from Spicer that Obama used British spies to wiretap Trump.

I give Spicer 6 more months being the Mouth of Sauron before he either quits in disgust or gets fired.

I’m betting on spontaneous combustion (or another health-related reason), but I think the time frame is about right. He may make it past the holidays, but that’s all I’d give him.

Spicer doesn’t leave unless Trump wants him gone. Unless he has a breakdown of course.

Two days after shouting “I don’t fucking know maybe ask him yourself!” at a reporter asking for the 90th time what Trumps thoughts on the latest enormous dam failure in the country were, Spicer developed a strong, irresistible curiosity about what polonium tastes like.

One can only hope. Maybe someone will offer him some special Russian chewing gum to eat…

In your face England! The Spiceman don’t apologize for nuthin’!

Spicey gonna spice!

Y’ALL JUST GOT MOTHERFUCKIN SPICED

fuckdiscourse

The official position of the United States of America is now “If someone said it on TV and/or the Internet it must be true!” ladies and gentlemen. Just let that sink in for a little bit.

On an unrelated note, WaPo must be killing it on political coverage this month, because I was out of monthly free page views by the 15th.

Pay $4 to get it for a month. It’s worth it.

I basically see this happening, minus the joy buzzer.

Spicey Time

If you have amazon prime, you can get a really good subscription deal.

I heard a Republican apologist say today that all the Russian talk should end until someone produces evidence showing something actually happened, right after he said that he wouldn’t be surprised if Obama actually did wiretap Trump.

Say what?

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/17358575_1321372341310592_3792944709878733127_o.jpg?oh=66a581bba0f172ffefd5e658db4ba57f&oe=5926084C

Flynn was a ‘volunteer’ – he was just calling people to remind them of their polling location! He 100% never had the highest ranking military position in the White House!