Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

Spicer and Trump are shocked, shocked I tell you, that everyone around them was colluding with the Russians this whole time. But not Trump. He had no idea!

@rowe33 that’s only if we can assume his personality flaws don’t get in the way. He is very hung up on the fact he won, he thinks he actually got more votes, he thinks America loves what he’s doing, he thinks Obama had Trump Tower under surveillance, he thinks the intel community is out to get him, etc, etc.

Instead of circling the wagons, he is going full throttle on stopping leaks and proving he won the election without help. Oh, and lying during every part of this process.

Spicer’s on with his latest press conference. The guy looks a bit rattled and down today. I wish - for his own sake, but for all of us - he’d quit this stupid role he’s taken on. It’s not doing anyone any good.

Continues to be one of my favorite shows.

Today is deeply entertaining.

Poor dude is gonna have a heart attack on national TV one of these days

Humor might work.

You want a guarantee? Death and taxes, and those 30 minutes pizza delivery places or your money back.

Those don’t even really exist any more. Thanks Obama.

Spicey Time scheduled for 1:15pm Eastern.

Don’t you mean it’s time to get…Spicey…?

Spicy life.

I’ve never watched a Teen Titans cartoon, but I love that so much I might have to change that.

You must. They are really funny (to my teenage kids and me at least).

Wendelius

Speaking of funny, more Commander Spicer Hour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvbbNis0nhU

“If the President puts Russian salad dressing on his salad tonight, that’s a Russian connection!”

To April Ryan: “Stop shaking your head again!”

Ha! i thought your quote was a joke until I just heard him say that

In Trump’s defense, Russian dressing is incredibly delicious. It’s probably the trace amounts of plutonium.

The WH refusal to even address anything related really highlights the latest WaPo article on just that.

Mmmm… Polonium. Sweetest of the noble metals.