Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

Oh god, Spicer sounds so sad today.

Sad and yet kind of relieved - he can just answer ‘refer to outside counsel’ for a bunch of questions now!

Don’t need a press sec. now; twitter bot turns trump tweets into WH press releases:

Like most coal jobs and supermarket cashiers, Sean Spicer’s job is another one lost to automation.

I remember watching tv back in the days, and the news segment would have a little picture-in-picture with someone doing sign-language for people with hearing issues.

I wonder if, we maybe could have a future for Sean Spicer inside a PIP frame (have to figure out how to do the audio I suppose) where he does what he does best, even if someone else (in the future nuclear wasteland) has the job as Political Spokesperson. So “Press The RED button to hear the Spicer edition” of the following segment.

Montage of Press Corps reactions to Spicey:

56MB gif here

Jesus fuck dude, a 56-megabyte inline GIF? WTF is wrong with you?

Same as above, in sensible video format:

No need to get your covfefes in a bunch

As a candidate, @Zylon has promised to cut gifs bigly. He’s going to hire the best gif cutters. Only the best.

Sorry, man. I had to turn that into a link. 56MB is just too darned big for most mobile viewers to scroll past.

Whoops, sorry about that…didn’t quite realize the size.

Hangry!

Wait, what’s the caffeine version of that?

This is the closest thing I’ve ever seen to an apology from Zylon.

Wow, my preconceived notions are melting away now. :)

Decaf-bobulated?

Funny. But of all the things the Trump administration can be criticised for, a toddler with an unlocked phone just doesn’t even register as anything serious.

(Heck, that’s practically a description of the President.)

Watch them spin this – “It wasn’t a baby typing on her phone. Close friends to Sarah Huckabee Sanders know what it means. I won’t say more than that.”

Trump got her phone.

The texts… are coming from inside the house!

R/the_donald and 4chan are furiously trying to decipher the tweet.