Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

“Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.”

Aw damn it.

Jim Acosta (@ Acosta): “The Spicer off-camera/no audio gaggle has begun. I can’t show you a pic of Sean. So here is a look at some new socks I bought over the wknd”

1/ The Spicer off-camera/no audio gaggle has begun. I can’t show you a pic of Sean. So here is a look at some new socks I bought over the wknd
2/ Spicer on #wherearethetapes - “It’s possible we will have an answer to that at the end of the week.”
3/ Spicer still can’t say whether POTUS believes in climate change
4/ Spicer says fate of “dreamers” remains up in the air: “DACA is something that is ongoing.”
5/ At off camera no audio briefing, Spicer took a question from a Russian reporter but not from CNN. #pravda
6/ Make no mistake about what we are all witnessing. This is a WH that is stonewalling the news media. Hiding behind no camera/no audio gaggles
8/ There is a suppression of information going on at this WH that would not be tolerated at a city council mtg or press conf with a state gov.
9/ Call me old fashioned but I think the White House of the United States of America should have the backbone to answer questions on camera.

The buck stops at Hillary. Always.

Sean Spicer has been tasked with finding his own replacement for briefings - with no luck so far:

Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle, who was considered for press secretary during the transition, is not interested in the position and has not been interviewed, according to the people familiar with the effort.

Deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who has frequently filled in for Spicer, has told people that she doesn’t want the job of press secretary, according to a source close to her.

So who the magic person who will solve Trump’s problems with the press and his message not getting out to anyone but True Believers? Wait for it …

Last week, Spicer and White House chief of staff Reince Priebus reached out to Fox News contributor Laura Ingraham about the role of press secretary

Yeah, I’m sure that will turn things around!

Why bother replacing him now? They don’t even allow reporters to record the press gaggles.

Why even have briefings? All they do is catch Trump in lies anyway.

The idea of giving a press conference where you prohibit the recording of both video AND audio… LOL.

Lots of reports now that Spicey might be out:

For one boxing failure:

EDIT: Added CNN, then replaced thehill.com link with tweet including link so one-boxing will work.

He’s out as soon as they find someone who is willing to take his place.

He’s got job security, is what I’m saying.

LOL nice.

If Laura Ingraham won’t do it, maybe Dr. Laura is available.

-Tom

Also still waiting in the wings…

Also ready and willing

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yfAeMtcURg0/hqdefault.jpg

Guess Melissa McCarthy would be a bit out of the price range…

Perhaps one day iOS will support the ability to copy and paste text.

I guess we’re stuck downloading 172kb images for 47 words of text until cut and paste is invented.

Press Secretary Palin?

That would be the only candidate I could support to replace that which is the Spiceman.

The Spice Must Flow

Ironically, Palin would in theory be a more experienced candidate to have as president than the current Orange. There must be a $Deity to pull such a prank. Lord Putin?