Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

Maybe the Obama Death Panels should’ve been implemented.

But I have high hopes for Trump to institute the yearly Purge, so maybe that will cull the heard, even though I suspect the most crazy people are also those who have the most guns.

That also solves the problem. Hard to give a shit if you are dead.

That’s true. Yay Optimism :-)

I watched the 2nd to last press briefing from the Obama administration and thought it was very well done; I am tempted to do the same for this guy, but I guess I should give him a few weeks to get “into shape”.

Course, there is a chance that the Drumpf white house will just cancel the press briefings altogether, as they do not really serve any purpose for the administration. I.e. the people who believe the administrations lies wont watch the networks that cover the briefings or pose any sort of critical thought/analysis to it. Maybe they gave credentials to a bunch of nutty sites as well as the major networks (who failed during the Bush years though…) so the crazies can get their “truthiness” from their chosen trough.

Hey, it’s an alternative fact!

They’re quick with these

https://toppscdn.scdn4.secure.raxcdn.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/2000x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/A/R/ARTGPK-STIC-17GPK-TF004.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Babylon-5-Complete-Television-5-Pack/dp/B0001M3MXY/

I am own these since the day they originally released. The video quality is a bit shakey, and even though the live-action stuff was shot in widescreen in anticipation of being on home video, most of the CGI was not. Making some of the scene compositions… odd. Still, season 2 through the liberation of Earth holds up pretty well. And the Lando/G’Kar relationship remains wonderfully complex and entertaining.

Not a great option for me, alas. Brazil’s DVD region is 4, not 1, and even if I manage to get a region 1 player, I’d like my wife to enjoy it with me, so I’d need subtitles in Portuguese. As far as I know, Babylon 5 was never released in DVD around here (but it did air on cable).

I’m just hoping it will someday show up in some streaming service available here, like Netflix. Or maybe at some point I will buy that DVD collection anyway. We’ll see. :)

Can you not unlock your DVD player? I haven’t had a region-locked player (after code entry) since about two years after DVDs came out.

Also, the European DVD probably has Portuguese subtitles.

That I can answer. From the complete boxset… so I’m afraid not.

Opening up the set reminds me Im not sure Ive watched all Crusade eps or all Rangers episodes, so perhaps something good has come out of this after all. I’ll have to install a DVD player in my Vault to watch post-Trumpageddon.

When I Conquer the totality of the surface of the planet Earth and slave the complete human Race, I will make sean Spicer my Press secretary.

But I will make he dress black. Because is more like the evil master to do. He is obviously draw to the Light too much.

I like the guy.

My DVD/BR player is a PS3. I have no idea if you can unlock it or what.

I too would like to know this, as the info I’m finding is conflicting.

I dunno how good this “Sean Spicer” is, but I approve of B5 related discussions…

He is the best! PERIOD.

The bigliest press secretary there ever was!

I’d be very surprised if you could do it without jailbreaking/installing Linux, but I haven’t tried as I’ve always used a standalone player. Blu-Ray players aren’t generally capable of being unlocked, but hybrid players usually can on the DVD side. But for something as deliberately locked down as a console, I don’t see why they would have that option.

Sigh, poooooopies. There’s this Brian Blessed miniseries I am desperate to see, but it’s only available in region two.

You can pick up a DVD player for like $15 these days. It’s probably cheaper than the DVD.