Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

A million times this. The daughter of a True Believer in BS will likely be just as much invested in that BS if not moreso.

As far as working for Trump goes, no way in heck. But working for America? That’s the rub. A lot of people want that kind of job for numerous reasons. There’s the career-hoppers looking for exposure and experience, the patriots doing their best to help people, and any number of others out there. That Trump doesn’t understand he’s not CEO of the country is certainly a major problem, but it’s not a deal-breaker for many of the earnest job seekers in the public sector.

My guess is he was promised the job

She got benched and all but disappeared for like 6 weeks. Now seems back.

Yeah, I thought he was stepping away from the podium job so he could move up to WH Comms Director.

Once again, Trump demands 100% loyalty, but gives none in return.

She got benched, but she never was completely removed. Trump also didn’t give her the “Final Send Off” (IE trash talking).

I’ve been expecting him to completely end her for a while now, but he never has, which seems unlike him.

All for Scaramucci.

Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening me.

I don’t get it either. I suppose it’s an opportunity to resign with some shred of dignity (LOL).

https://www.c-span.org/video/?431643-1/white-house-make-statement-sean-spicer-resignation&live

There are like an infinite set of tweets from Scaramucci which conflict with Trump.
https://twitter.com/Scaramucci/status/708131827341533186

Say what you will about Spicey, but by resigning before the full force of the shitstorm hits he’s showing more common sense than the other inhabitants of the bunker. I guess the fact that he’s not actually under investigation probably made the decision easier. He doesn’t need to hold out for a get-out-of-jail-free card.

I would say that should go under the good news thread, but let’s not pretend that the outgoing weasels will be replaced by better people. It’ll be worse people. When Sessions goes (and he will go), it’s not like Trump is going to give us a pleasant surprise by nominating someone who is not human garbage.

Kushner and Bannon are are war with one another, right? I wouldn’t give credence to anything Kushner whispers about Bannon.

But you can also find him saying the exact opposite:

He is exactly the kind of person Trump wants. He will say anything.

I don’t feel sorry for anyone who willingly works for Trump. Spicer knew exactly what he was getting into and happily put his pocket book ahead of country and took the job anyway. Screw him and all of Trumps politburo.

Expected.

Well, Anthony Scaramucci is a complete slime ball. I miss Spicer already.