Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

It’s all I thought about as well when I first saw him. Especially since he comes across as a dick.

Completely appropriate.

Scaramuccia (literally “little skirmisher”), also known as Scaramouche or Scaramouch, is a stock clown character of the Italian commedia dell’arte. The role combined characteristics of the zanni (servant) and the Capitano (masked henchman). Usually attired in black Spanish dress and burlesquing a don, he was often beaten by Harlequin for his boasting and cowardice.

Never judge a alien lifeform for the human skin they wear.

We know shit that comes directly out of Trump’s obviously addled brain tends to go REAL well.

Seconds after quoting an anonymous source, Scaramucci admits it was actually Donald Trump

Best thing about this is that this quote was given as evidence that Trump’s belief isn’t crazy.
Trump’s spokesman is citing Trump himself as supporting evidence for Trump’s crazy statements.

I do not believe that folks have an appropriate level of terror for what is going on these days. Cause this shit is terrifying.

It really is. Unfortunately, I think a lot of us are becoming desensitized to this sort of thing just because we’ve all been under a barrage of crazy for half a year now. I know I’ve been making a conscious effort to fight it, but I haven’t been successful.

It scares the bejesus out of me.

To be fair, it’s hard to be all

for day after day after day. Especially when you have shit to do…

I feel like everyone is doing that subconsciously and that it’s kind of bottled up and the pressure is building. If something dramatic happens it will come roaring out and flood the streets.

I suspect it’s gonna be too late at that point.

That’s awesome @RichVR. Thanks for sharing that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/new-communications-director-moves-toward-possible-staff-purge-at-white-house/2017/07/24/b8af5eb2-7091-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html

The potential shake-up has exacerbated long-simmering tensions between Scaramucci and chief of staff Reince Priebus, according to people familiar with the dynamic, despite the outward, if forced, public displays of unity between the two men.

Scaramucci has long complained to associates that some White House staffers have been more focused on managing the image of Priebus than on defending Trump and promoting his agenda. An informal list of names, including several officials who previously worked under Priebus and Spicer at the Republican National Committee, has been circulating among Scaramucci allies as those whose jobs may be in jeopardy.

One of Priebus’s deputies, Katie Walsh, was pushed out of the White House earlier this year, and Scaramucci’s planned overhaul is likely to leave Priebus even more isolated in the West Wing.

That is actually amazing.

I don’t make it a habit to closely examine excreta so forgive my lack of awareness but I had no idea pieces of shit could so closely resemble each other.

Don’t have kids? :)

LOL, did he really blow a kiss to the press? Isn’t that grounds for a whipping in Castle Trumplvania?

Also, I’m not sure who gives off the stronger Patrick Bateman vibe - Scaramucci or Don Jr.

I go more for the Scaramanga angle.

Press Briefing is starting. (On camera.) DeVos is speaking now.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?431850-1/sarah-huckabee-sanders-briefs-reporters-white-house

What the hell?

Praise the leader. Be loyal to the leader.