Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

Doesn’t every male over the age of 18 have to register for selective service now?

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Neither of these will happen. No way. The whole point is to suppress undesirable voters. Even the GOP knows that.

These guys are so good at the cyber.

Not really; anytime Trump and I chat, he only ever wants to talk about how big his dick is. He never focuses on me and my needs in our, uh, “sessions.”

Too much information.

And now I wonder if Jeff Sessions was chosen because “sessions” is in his very name.

Nah, it’d be TMI if I told you about the time he said he was gonna “wikileak” all over my “private server.”

Oops!

Let me guess, Benghazi was the safe word?

Close, it’s emails.

Actually Donnie gets triggered by the concept of safe words, safe spaces, SAFE acts. . .

Really, just the whole spectrum of safety.

Giuliani will clean up these shoddy cyber policies, no worries!

I bet his password to everything is “I<3NYC!”

Ah, the golden wikileaks. Classic.

Also, it seems Spicer tweeted a password a second time, though a different password this time. Perhaps that’s some weird attempt at a call for help or something? Maybe he wants to be a whistleblower or something.

I’m sure the GOP will launch a multi-year, multi-million dollar investigation of this egregious breach of security.

Not enough mentions of 9/11.

Alex Jones says Infowars has been offered WH press credentials:

I’d rather hear it from someone else before believing it, but at this point it seems likely. What a fucking circus.

It’s already been denied by the WH, for whatever that’s worth. Or at least, they denied he has the credentials now.

Because professional media outlets always make announcements and do op-ed from the front seat of their cars.

“Coming to you live with breaking news from my 2004 Buick Lesabre…”