Sean Spicer is the best Press Secretary in history. PERIOD.

Are you sure it’s not a Chrysler Le Baron that formerly belonged to Angelina Jolie’s father?

First off, why’d you have to ruin my ability to enjoy Jon Voight in movies forever! UGGGGGHHHHHH

Second, seeing the first highlighted twitter reply at that link immediately made watching the video worth it.

“In a remarkable Tuesday night floor speech, Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Tex.), the chairman of the House Science, Space and Technology Committee, praised the physical and mental powers of President Trump and encouraged people to get “unvarnished” news directly from the president, not from the news media.”

Science Committee… That still exists??

And holy fuck.

At what point can we sue the government for lying and providing false information purposefully meant to mislead the public?

Sadly that’s never been a crime. SOP.

By the end of this Nixon will be rehabilitated

Spicer tweeted his password so that now he can say terrible things about Trump, and then blame it on being hacked.

There’s just too much to make fun of…it’s moving too quickly! Aqenbpuu!!

Is anyone in the Trump White House NOT registered to vote in multiple states? So much fraud…and it’s all around him! No wonder he sees it everywhere…

I’ve posted this before but it’s worth re-reading from time to time:

Rule Number 3 – Institutions will not save you.

No, but a good mental institution will load us up with enough drugs that we won’t care anymore!

Unconstitutional per the 10th amendment.

a) The Constitution only matters when a Democrat tries to do something.

b) The only important part of the Constitution is the 2nd Amendment. The rest can be safely ignored.

Too bad we’re all gonna lose mental healthcare on our insurance (well, those few that still have it at all next year).

It’s amazing to me that we’re closing on a full week of quibbling about crowd sizes.

I will try to be halfway fair to Trump. What he saw on inaugeration day was a view similar to this:

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Inaug-Trump-575x383.jpg

From this perspective you can’t see the yuge swaths of empty white plastic grass coverings. You’re seeing what you think is a a single contiguous crow that stretches almost all the way to the Washington Monument.

Trump’s problem (well, one of his many problems) is that he can’t accept that a trick of perspective made him think the crowd was larger than what it actually was. He can only accept what he thought that he saw.

Here’s the overhead from the Washington Monument taken at almost the same moment:

Trick of perspective? You mean FAKE SCIENCE!

What, really? Nobody is going to make the obvious alternate perspective joke?