Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Heh, I would love to know who the third one is.

5 bucks sez Don Jr.

This is not far off the canonical definition of chutzpah.

We can pretty much bet he arranged some sort of hush payment as well. Seems to be the only thing Cohen knows how to do.

Did we already talk about this? Not that there’s a lot to talk about, because it seems like standard operating procedure over there, and largely a reminder to others about what could happen to them.

A Russian investigative journalist who wrote about the deaths of mercenaries in Syria has died in hospital after falling from his fifth-floor flat.

Maxim Borodin was found badly injured by neighbours in Yekaterinburg and taken to hospital, where he later died.

Local officials said no suicide note was found but the incident was unlikely to be of a criminal nature.

However, a friend revealed Borodin had said his flat had been surrounded by security men a day earlier.

Vyacheslav Bashkov described Borodin as a “principled, honest journalist” and said Borodin had contacted him at five o’clock in the morning on 11 April saying there was “someone with a weapon on his balcony and people in camouflage and masks on the staircase landing”.
[…]
In recent weeks, the journalist had written about Russian mercenaries known as the “Wagner Group” who were reportedly killed in Syria on 7 February in a confrontation with US forces.

Last week, the outgoing head of the CIA, Mike Pompeo, said that “a couple hundred” Russian mercenaries died in the clash in Deir al-Zour province. The mercenaries were apparently taking part in an attack by pro-Syrian government fighters on the headquarters of a US ally, the Syrian Democratic Forces.

Edit: Oh, there’s the the Russia is getting more evil thread thread. Guess I’ll just post it there too.

Well of course not. When the FSB do it, that means it’s not illegal.

No collusion, tho, for reals.

Well ain’t that interesting - considering the only type of legal work we have any evidence that Cohen does.

She’s a politics reporter with the Wall Street Journal, fp those that were wondering (I went and looked) and this is a verified account.

I was wrong about Don Jr., but HANNITY of all people! While doing segments on the investigation. Holeeee Sheeet.

LOCK HIM UP

Hannity?

megalol.gif

That was my first thought as well. Isn’t that a serious issue?

18 months ago, maybe.

It was Pepe Silvio, all along

ROFL. Would love to have been in the writer’s room when they came up with that one.

His radio show is on now. 5 minutes of dead air, promos, and some light music.

Who knew dead air could still sound so racist?

Everything that he says or has said on air up to now is immediately suspect IMO. We knew it was the official network of the current White House administration, but this brings up all sorts of new concerns.