Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Well that’s kind of him.

I just love the position that puts Trump in. He’s going to tell Congress that we should trust Russia to give them the truthful records of that conversation. And he has no idea how ridiculous that assertion is given the current climate.

Lavrov: Once again you have us over a barrel. I can only salute your negotiating skills, Mr. President.

Kislyak: Word. Please let us know what you want us to do.

Lavrov: Bomb ISIS? But of course. I cannot think why we have been holding back.

Kislyak: No, of course we have no interest in your intelligence sources. Why would we?

Lavrov: But it does make me sick to hear about your fake news people thinking we are conspiring.

Kislyak: Yes. Sick to hear all these lies. Sad. The Failing New York Times should be ashamed of itself.

Wow, Putin is now openly trolling the US. Either the record will bring down Trump, exonerate him, or is simply disinformation to sow confusion.

And clearly nobody can trust any possible outcome. But Trump, assuming Russia would never do anything to hurt him, will probably publicly suggest we should trust them. It’s insane.

https://twitter.com/moorehn/status/864832625013395458

To think, Russia is offering to hand over the transcript of what was said in the Oval Office.

Apologies for the Twitter link:

So, to be clear, our Secretary of State has no way of knowing if the Russians have bugged the White House.

Not really fair. If they were bugging the White House, Tillerson wouldn’t know about it (because if he did, one hopes to hell they wouldn’t be bugging the White House any more).

Needs a tuning

Your National Security Adviser, ladies and gentlemen.

This baffles me. Someone there DID realize the value of the intel, because it was their calls to NSA/CIA that tipped of the leak. So … who was it?

The best part was when McMaster told everyone “I was in the room” during the initial denial.

Good for you dumbass. You let it happen.

This has the details. WH Advisor Tom Bossert was not in the meeting but read notes afterwards and called other intel agencies to report the bigly mistake.

Excellent info, thanks for that!

Sheriff Clarke is joining the Trump Administration as a Homeland Security deputy secretary. This is terrible for many reasons, but here’s a fun fact relevant to this thread:

Lol! I had forgotten he went to Russia too.

FFS

Trump sure likes those Russophiles, doesn’t he?

Special Counsel appointed for Russia probe, former FBI Director Mueller

Well well well. Of course, this’ll mean it’ll take two or more years to get any answers whatsoever.