Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

I hear you. But dude, you volunteer for Government Service? You gotta sign stuff. You should be completely above board. If you’re not, then stay in the private sector where you can hide your life however you like.

Because Trump telling the Russians Comey being fired relieved pressure wasn’t enough news for one day:

Gonna be hilarious when it’s Kushner.

Even funnier when it turns out Ivanka has been deep cover all along.

Is there even any doubt that it’s Pence at this point?

Some folks are saying it is Kushner:

Now are these people credible? Don’t know.

I doubt that Pence is the one under investigation. I think it’s Kushner, and it goes to his business dealings in Russia over the years.

Taylor has been pretty damned reliable, afaic. He broke news about grand juries long before the mainstream media.

Edit: the sealed indictment stuff not reported by mainstream media.

My god, the speed of things right now is literally breathtaking.

Yep, Kushner has the clearest Russian connections. Recall that Jared “forgot” to disclose a bunch of contacts with Russia and a Russian-controlled bank when he applied for security clearance, and had to amend his application.

And another:

Ah, sorry. I meant as the main source of leaking inside the WH.

Ah, right. My bad. Yeah, I can see it…but it may be coming from others as well.

I can say this though: there are signs everywhere that Pence is putting distance and firewalls of his own up against Trump.

Are any of those really confirmed yet?

Picked up by major outlets like NBC/CNN/Newsweek/NY Times. Not that they are remotely infallible, but best we are going to get for the time being. With so much of the media primarily concerned with clicks (how it seems to me, anyway) hard to know who qualifies as reliable anymore.

It’s all fake news!

Well that could be anybody.

The “sealed indictments” thing is the sheerest nonsense around. It’s an incredibly goofy story that Louise Mensch was peddling last week, and that anyone with credibility ran away from hard, because what she was saying made no earthly sense whatsoever.

If Claude Taylor was peddling that idiocy with any force then no, he isn’t credible.

Doesn’t mean it isn’t Kushner (many credible folks think it is), but it also doesn’t mean you should be buying everything that dude is selling, either.

You go, girl.

@triggercut I think the whole indictments thing is silly, too, because it’s useless information, even if true. But it started with Taylor, not Mensch. She picked it up from him, iirc, but I don’t read her stuff, generally (run into it other places sometimes). You are correct, though. I was thinking major sources had reported that, but they have not. Don’t blame them.