Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

The other week he was asked about whether the President asked him to intervene with Comey. He said he would answer in closed session. Last night apparently he did.

“I can’t talk about any conversations with the president.”
“But you just testified, under oath, about a conversation with the president.”
“But, er. what? I can’t. ERRORRR”

Thanks - but I mean, why was this brought up now? Was something here and now discussed that is obviously related to something Rogers said?

They were commenting on Session’s reluctance to answer questions

Nah, he’s saying that if the President has revealed the contents of a conversation and its existence, he can talk about it too.

Ah, thanks!

This Lankford dude clearly works for Russia.

Too much foreplay and too many handjobs happening before half of these guys start asking their damn questions.

Heinrich is my new favorite Senator.

Uh, the story on firing Mueller is coming from a friend of Trump that was at the WH yesterday

I don’t even.

Now some follow up

So he’s saying that Sessions is Trump’s lawyer?

I can’t believe there was a time when I thought Huckabee was a reasonable Republican alternative. Holy cow. He doesn’t even know the most basic crap about government, or he’s being dishonest.

Yes.

Also, this is not the role of the Attorney General.

These idiots have seemingly no idea how the government actually works.

Oh my god. ASK YOUR FUCKING QUESTION.

Or, more likely, they know, but don’t care. Because their constituents are too fucking stupid to know or call them out, or even to find out that they are being shoveled a shit sandwich.

So deliberately misrepresent, because it works to your advantage, and the public won’t know. Because they are lazy, and the press won’t correctly call them out, for fear of being tarred as partisan liberals.

Wtf is this guy on about?

Reality can’t possibly be even weirder than a Hollywood movie.