Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Cotton? He’s there doing his duty as a Republican fanatic

Finally, we’re gonna focus on actual crimes!

…oh… criminal leaks…

Amazing that he can’t recall so many things, but he sure can recall responding to Comey’s concerns about meeting with Trump and his recollection conflicts with Comey’s. Someone there should ask him if he is recalling correctly

Why is he rambling about the Soviet Union??

Stepped out for a sec, did they just put the woman in her place again? How do they manage to only do that to the female members

The rule that i’m using to not answer questions… oh is that written down somewhere? I don’t know. I’m pretty sure it’s a rule though!

Yeah they shut down Kamala Harris, as she probably asking the toughest questions of anyone so far. Sessions can waste so some time adding random comments and ‘oh golly gee I just think the justice is an important value to have…’ or whatever to drag every yes or now answer out.

Jesus Christ “But her emails” again

Deer caught in headlights look

I thought Reality was a pretty a normal millennial, that came out a winner after Army linguistic school

Ahh of course, how could I forget about the covfefeth amendment. Sessions is in the right here.

I don’t recall what the hell we talked about, but Ukraine, I think, maybe. can’t recall

Turns out being mavericky comes with benefits:

hehe

^^^^
That’s a good one

In fairness, if someone sat in front of me in row seating at a meeting like that? I’d have no idea. Especially when every head is a freaking balding old white guy.

That’s kind of a nothing piece of non evidence.

Pretty much everyone on trump’s campaign who had any interaction with Kislyak (and that’s everyone seemingly in trump’s campaign) can’t remember meeting him.

Wonder if he’s offended.