Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Why are you guys still talking about this? There are new Clinton Foundation revelations

I’m going to have serious concerns about our current state of surveillance if somebody wasn’t carefully tracking Jr’s whereabouts during his “blackout.”

I mean… it was weird when he suspended his secret service protection.

Like waving a giant red flag and yelling “don’t look over here”

If they weren’t watching his movements, then they weren’t doing their jobs IMO.

If we weren’t someone else likely was and will be happy to tell us all about it.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/26/politics/special-counsel-irs-russia-probe-information-sharing/index.html

Washington (CNN)The IRS is now sharing information with special counsel Robert Mueller about key Trump campaign officials, after the two entities clashed this summer over both the scope of the investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election and a raid on former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s home, people briefed on the matter tell CNN.

Part of the concern centered on the far-reaching and broad requests from Mueller’s team. In the case of Manafort, Mueller’s investigators are reaching back 11 years as they investigate possible tax and financial crimes, according to search warrant documents. Mueller is bound by a written order issued by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in May which allows the special counsel to investigate “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

After several months of being at odds, one source said, the IRS Criminal Investigation division is now sharing information about campaign associates, including Manafort and former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn. The sharing happened after the two camps reached an agreement following consultation with officials at the Treasury Department.

So is the Mueller firing happening this Friday afternoon? It’s pretty much inevitable, right?

Man, if Trump cans Mueller, it’s going to get crazy.

I mean, you know, more than the football bat crazy we’ve already seen.

I know, right? There are going to be at least 5 concerned GOP senators!

Pearls will be clutched. Possible swooning.

The whole NFL anthem thing was probably Trump throwing read meat to the base in preparation of Meuller’s firing. We’ll see soon enough I’m sure.

Or, as someone mentioned on either the 538 or the NPR Politics podcast, it was to throw said red meat to his base in anticipation of the Strange vs Moore special election in 'Bama.

you forgot the middle line.

I’ve heard of reading tea leaves, but this is ridiculous!
/groucho

“Bricks will be shat”? I doubt they’ll care that much.

I’m sure this latest Trump tweet has nothing to do with the Russian Facebook ads.

“Hey guys, what do you think of this word ‘collusion’? I just made it up!”

I get that there are limitations inherent to the medium, but the weird spacing, punctuation, and capitalization makes that look like something that belongs on /r/oldpeoplefacebook.

/r/dotardfacebook

/r/americasembarrasmentontwitter