Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Trumps razor dude. He saw a story on Fox and Friends and started shooting from the hip based on his latent racism’s objection to seeing black people express views. Then it turned into a Twitter war and he kept doubling down.

There is no deep strategic motivation to anything he does and we need to stop looking for it. 22 Dimensional Hungry Hungry Hippos indeed

Yeah, boooooooyyyy!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/twitter-finds-hundreds-of-accounts-tied-to-russian-operatives/2017/09/28/6cf26f7e-a484-11e7-ade1-76d061d56efa_story.html?utm_term=.7c6a80756cf1

The Twitter accounts, which were taken down over the last month, were associated with 470 accounts and pages that Facebook last month said came from the International Research Agency, a Russia-connect troll farm. Twitter said the groups on Facebook had 22 corresponding Twitter accounts. Twitter then found an additional 179 accounts linked to those 22.

Twitter did not reveal who the ads reached and how many times they were shared. It is also not clear whether Twitter did a broader search of its users for Russian interference.

Man, it sucks that certain members of the public are so easily bamboozled by Russian agents provocateurs (if I may mix languages there) who mirror their prejudices.

In the “you can’t make this stuff up” catagory:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/28/politics/jared-kushner-personal-email-account-senate-intelligence/index.html

CNN obtained the letter labeled “COMMITTEE SENSITIVE” via the self-styled “email prankster,” a man in the UK who has several times impersonated members of the orbit around President Donald Trump to others in that circle.

Earlier this week, the prankster pretended to be Kushner and wrote to Kushner’s real attorney, Lowell, about the (fictitious) adult content of emails he had shared with White House officials, as covered by Business Insider. Apparently, earlier Thursday, when Lowell attempted to forward the very real letter from the very legitimate Senate intelligence committee leaders, his email auto-fill supplied the address of the very fake Kushner account run by the prankster.

Amazing that this guy keeps fucking these idiots over.

Turns out Don Jr. was almost certainly bagging a moose in the Yukon, not conspiring with Russians in New Jersey.

Err what? Is handsome a term often used for this man?

“The president’s son is the sort of generically handsome guy that might have more than a few look-alikes.”

Why would he ditch his secret service protection? It still doesn’t make any sense.

With an ordinary administration, I could understand wanting to get away from it all. But this family loves the spotlight, the attention, etc, so it seems a lot shadier.

A moose bit my sister once…

Were you there? Wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t left your Secret Service detail at home…

Møøse bites kan be nasti.

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist

I’m expecting a policeman to burst in at any moment and tell us that this is all too silly.

I heart Alexandra Petri.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2017/09/29/full-disclosure-i-am-jared-kushner-i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing/

Jared here. Sorry about forgetting to tell you about my private email account, senators!

In general, I apologize if, on a form, I forgot to disclose anything about myself, or, indeed, everything about myself. I just have this condition where the second I am presented with a form for making disclosures, I lose all recollection of who I am, what I am doing and the meaning of the word “disclosure.” It sounds like something that a bank should do to a poor family. Boy, I hope I’m not poor! I assume I’m not, based on these cuff links I’m wearing, but I honestly don’t know! The second I was asked to supply information about myself, my condition kicked in.

Have we met before?

I am not trying to be rude. It’s just that apparently I’ve met like a whole BUNCH of Russian officials, and I have zero recollection of any of this. Or, like, any income I’ve received at any time. Or most of my business holdings. Looking at my fine-tailored suit, I assume I must have business holdings. I can’t wait to find out what they are! I hope they don’t involve a complex web of business dealings with hostile nations. That could be awkward.

She’s so great.

This is a good opinion piece.

You know who else everyone was upset with?