Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

My read is that Trump himself has been asking for an interview like this one so that he can try to talk his way out of this mess. Which is, well, you know.

Watch it Mueller! Trump might tape you!

He’ll ask Mueller for an assurance of personal loyalty, and then fire him. There may be ice cream served.

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/30/3039082a2e34db797bfcec5ce4e410256adec9f2cec0d9810a332f27961b4f74.jpg

Not even Pokemon Go is safe.

The campaign, titled “Don’t Shoot Us,” offers new insights into how Russian agents created a broad online ecosystem where divisive political messages were reinforced across multiple platforms, amplifying a campaign that appears to have been run from one source – the shadowy, Kremlin-linked troll farm known as the Internet Research Agency.

The donotshoot.us website in turn links to a Tumblr account. In July 2016, this Tumblr account announced a contest encouraging readers to play Pokémon Go, the augmented reality game in which users go out into the real world and use their phones to find and “train” Pokémon characters.

Specifically, the Don’t Shoot Us contest directed readers to go to find and train Pokémon near locations where alleged incidents of police brutality had taken place. Users were instructed to give their Pokémon names corresponding with those of the victims. A post promoting the contest showed a Pokémon named “Eric Garner,” for the African-American man who died after being put in a chokehold by a New York Police Department officer.

Calling them mistakes is generous.

Nothing of substance here outside of being Mueller news.

“Mr. Priebus was voluntarily interviewed by Special Counsel Mueller’s team today. He was happy to answer all of their questions," Burck said.

The interview was expected as part of Mueller’s sprawling Russia-related investigation, and Priebus had been preparing for several weeks, according to people who spoke with him.

He probably hasn’t seen mistakes like that because one mistake would get you stripped of clearance.

Jared get’s 30 do-overs because he’s putting his dick in the Princess.

LONDON — Paul Manafort, a former campaign manager for President Donald Trump, has much stronger financial ties to a Russian oligarch than have been previously reported.

An NBC News investigation reveals that $26 million changed hands in the form of a loan between a company linked to Manafort and the oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, a billionaire with close ties to the Kremlin.

The loan brings the total of their known business dealings to around $60 million over the past decade, according to financial documents filed in Cyprus and the Cayman Islands.
[…]
Manafort’s spokesman, Jason Maloni, declined to give specific answers about the loans, but released a statement to NBC News saying, in part, "Mr. Manafort is not indebted to former clients today, nor was he at the time he began working for the Trump campaign.”

He later revised the statement, removing that sentence entirely. It now reads: “Recent news reports indicate Mr. Manafort was under surveillance before he joined the campaign and after he left the campaign. He has called for the U.S. Government to release any intercepts involving him and non-Americans in hopes of finally putting an end to these wild conspiracy theories. Mr. Manafort did not collude with the Russian government.”

Manafort and Maloni have received subpoenas from Mueller to supply documents and testimony in the case.

Man, I hope there’s a big board in the Mueller office.

During his sitdown, Spicer was grilled about the firing of former FBI director James Comey and his statements regarding the firing, as well as about Trump’s meetings with Russians officials including one with Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in the Oval Office, one person familiar with the meeting said.

Spicer declined to comment. His attorney, Christopher Mead, did not respond to multiple calls and emails requesting comment.
[…]
Mueller’s team has also interviewed Keith Kellogg, who served as interim National Security Adviser after Michael Flynn was fired.

The interview was part of a broader effort by Mueller to examine the relationship between the longtime GOP operative, Peter Smith, and the former national security adviser Michael Flynn and whether Flynn played any role in seeking out the stolen emails during the election. Smith killed himself in May after talking to The Wall Street Journal about his experience.

The House Intelligence Committee has also interviewed Tait in its investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, CNN reported.

Tait declined to comment. A spokesman for Mueller’s office also declined to comment.

Mueller interviewed Tait months after Tait published a first-person account of his interactions with Smith on the national-security blog Lawfare.

In a piece titled “The Time I Got Recruited to Collude with the Russians,” Tait recalled how Smith had approached him to help verify the authenticity of emails he said were given to him by dark-web hackers.

In case anyone forgets who Peter Smith is.

Daily Beast: Team Trump Pushed Russian Propaganda Days Before Election

Some of the Trump campaign’s most prominent names and supporters, including Trump’s campaign manager, digital director and son, pushed tweets from professional trolls paid by the Russian government in the heat of the 2016 election campaign.

The Twitter account @Ten_GOP, which called itself the “Unofficial Twitter account of Tennessee Republicans,” was operated from the Kremlin-backed “Russian troll farm,” or Internet Research Agency, a source familiar with the account confirmed with The Daily Beast.

But however popular @TEN_GOP and @ELEVEN_GOP may have been, it was @10_GOP that got the ultimate Twitter honor last month. The account Tweeted “We love you, Mr. President!” to President Donald Trump – and Trump responded in kind, sharing the Tweet with his followers and writing, “So nice, thank you!”

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/politics/al-franken-jeff-sessions-capitol-hill-hearing-russia/index.html

“Not being able to recall what you discussed with him is very different than saying, ‘I have not had communications with the Russians,’” Franken said. “The ambassador from Russia is Russian. And how your responses morphed from, ‘I did not have communications with the Russians’ to ‘I did not discuss substantive, I did not discuss the political campaign’ and then finally going to, ‘I did not discuss interference in the election.’ That, to me, is moving the goal posts every time. … By the end, we’re going to a 75-yard field goal.”

No shit.
Everything fine by Russian oligarchs is under his order.

https://twitter.com/ceciliakang/status/921012705867296770

Wonder how Zuckerberg will try to spin this if he continues with his suspected political aspirations?