Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

This Administration doesn’t exactly put country first, if you’ve noticed.

The quote is a bit more damning too:

UPDATE: Here’s more evidence that the Flynn charge is a prelude to bigger things. Reportedly, Flynn is prepared to testify that candidate Trump “directed him to make contact with the Russians.” JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised “full cooperation to the Mueller team” and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump “directed him to make contact with the Russians.” https://t.co/cBjd9Uk81y pic.twitter.com/qIJyX1cB9L

If so, that’s a gut punch.

So we can probably expect to see lots of Fox News stuff in the next few weeks about how it’s not illegal for private citizens to talk to people in other countries. Nothing to see here!

Alternatively…

I just can’t see that happening. They subscribe to the Trump playbook, always punch back, never admit fault.

That and stories of national importance like this one:

Guys, it’s just locker room espionage. Everyone does it.

There will be no consequences for Trump.

Fox is running sexual harassment stories.
Fun though, Blake Farenthold looks like he used tax payer money to pay a settlement. Blake is one of the most obviously disgusting people I’ve ever seen.

CNN just reported that Mr. Burns (Jared Kushner, his son in law) is the senior transition advisor that told Flynn to contact Russia.

OMG HE WENT TO JARED?!

I am sure Trump won’t throw his son-in-law under the bus.

(Narrator voice: He will).

No, not Kushner! Who’s going to bring peace to the Middle East?

It was reportedly Jared Kushner who directed Mike Flynn to call officials from Russia and other countries regarding an Israel-related UN Security Council resolution weeks before President Donald Trump took office, according to a slew of reports out Friday.

“Jared called Flynn and told him you need to get on the phone to every member of the Security Council and tell them to delay the vote,” a person who was in the room with Flynn told Buzzfeed, adding that Kushner emphasized that the move “was a top priority for the President.”

Flynn, who took the call at the Trump’s transition team Washington, D.C. offices, also told the staff that “the President wants this done ASAP,” according to Buzzfeed’s source.

Love how these guys tried to take over things weeks before inauguration.

Yeah, we have the President-elect negotiating secretly with a hostile foreign government attempting to undermine the President’s foreign policy.

Congressional Republicans will just cast this as another “right,” just like not voting on a Supreme Court justice in a President’s final year.

According to them it will be no big deal that President Elect would actually start performing the duties of the President before his inauguration.

Just watch.

Kellyanne’s got some bandwidth. When she’s not solving the opioid crisis, she can take a crack at it.

This is exactly what Nixon did, as I recall – or actually I think he started negotiating before the election.

When did it come out that Nixon had subverted the Paris peace talks anyway? Post-Watergate I presume?

Did they ever determine if Reagon did the same with the Iranians regarding the hostages?

Apparently Trump admin is now trying to say that Obama admin authorized Flynn talking to Kislyak. lol