Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

If Trump doesn’t stick up for him, Ivanka is going to cut him off from sex.

Relevant but petty and cruel and still true:

I wonder if the GOP house and Senate will hang Trump out to dry after they get their tax bill signed?

They are frightened of the potential backlash from his supporters.

Then again, I wouldn’t be surprised to see more retire to cushy lobbyist jobs. Their work is done. Time for their reward.

So, he knew Flynn lied to the FBI and then asked Comey to “let it go”?

I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake. Now it’s time to erase that mistake.

So … Trump himself says he knew Flynn lied to the FBI, but didn’t tell the FBI about it and furthermore tried to shut down the FBI’s investigation.

Hey, guess what Donnie,

Trump literally went on TV and told a national audience that he fired the director of the FBI to end the Russian investigation.

I mean, that shit literally happened already. Months ago.

Nothing came of it.

“Beautiful Long Island Sound from Westport, CT. To paraphrase the Buddha — Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun; the moon; and the truth.”

“I didn’t know I couldn’t do that.” “And even if I did, I’m the one that calls the shots. It’s my right as the boss.”

Edit: I’m tired of seeing Comey’s smug face. Still pissed off about the Comey letter, regardless of his role in getting fired.

Yet. But if it helps establish a pattern of obstruction, ignorance of the law doesn’t help those guilty.

The Logan Act is an unconstitutional joke, a grotesque violation of the 1st amendment that would be struck down by the SC immediately should any prosecutor ever be so foolish to ever try to use it. That is why no one has for over a century. It’s a dead letter, everyone not politically blinded knows it, and it is of zero consequence to Trump or anyone else, now or ever.

Also, ABC changed “clarification” to “correction” and suspended the reporter for pumping out fake news. Personally peeved because the markets crashed on this bullshit.

The markets went down 1%, which is not remotely a crash. (Black Monday in '87 was 23%.)

I’m skeptical it matters.

Trump straight up said, on TV, that he obstructed justice. And nothing happened.

I don’t think the progress of an investigation should be constrained by whether or not it impacts the Dow Jones. “Let justice be done though the heavens fall,” and all that.

Straight up question for you here, no traps involved. Just trying to figure out where you are the days.

Do you think this stuff with Flynn is good? Or that it doesn’t industry anything bad on the part of the Trump administration?

I don’t see a thing wrong about an incoming administration making contact and discussing future policy with foreign governments, hostile or not. That is and ought to be part of the President-elects job. I don’t see a problem with doing the same even during a candidacy, unless it is to arrange some sort of illegal activity on the part of that foreign power.

Flynn seems to be a shady character, I don’t know how much truth there was to the allegations re:Turkey, but nothing that has come out regarding him acting on behalf of the Trump administration so far has been anything of substance.

How do you know “nothing happened?”