Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Yes, Jackson was more competent, albeit in generally bad directions. But I do like how he stared down South Carolina in the Nullification Crisis.

South Carolina, always starting shit. (Isn’t that on the license plate?)

Known perjurer who is supposed to be recused from the case feels goes ahead and publicly comments that the Mueller isn’t good enough at appearing trustworthy.

“Mueller dismissed a guy who could possibly have had a conflict of interest. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.”

They’re pretty much grasping at straws here. Since the Mueller shop is pretty much a legal hypermass from which no light or sound emanates, they have to jump on this little nugget that would in any sane world be evidence of a highly-ethical process.

Plus I’m fairly sure that no one in the Trump administration has ever encountered this “ethics” thing. It must look like a weird alien from another galaxy to them. It’s confounding.

Wonder what’s going on here?

Nothing political, apparently

But… but…

Least informative statement ever! That describes a warrant.

While everyone is watching the embassy vomit speech, Flynn’s offers to the Russians, “which will make a lot of wealthy people”, have been revealed by a whistleblower. BACK IN JUNE.

Moscow Misha can still fulfill his dream of being buried beneath the Kremlin wall.

Maybe this whole thing was hatched by Stalin and Beria over vodka at his dacha in 1951.

Bloomberg correcting. “People affiliated with Trump”, not Trump. AFP reporting it was Manafort. Hardly a surprise.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-said-to-be-subpoenaed-by-mueller

Also correcting, the WSJ.

“An earlier subheadline said a subpoena from special counsel Robert Mueller’s office requested data and documents about President Trump’s accounts. The subpoena concerns people or entities close to Mr. Trump”

You don’t say?

Personally I prefer “Shit-for-brains libtard press who have made two huge mistakes in the last week”. Is there a German word for that?

Reporters fuck up sometimes? I’ll alert the fake news media.

For the like… one person who may have thought anything Malathor says approached good faith, can we bury that thought now?

Yeah, better go back to sources that lie to you so much if they told two truths in a year it would be a miracle.

“Libtard”? I guess that’s what passes for classy in the Breitbart comment section.

BenghazI! Uranium One! Emails!

A nuclear powered enema would be insufficient to the task for the likes of Malathor and his ilk.

Can you imagine if you went over all the FBI agents going over Huma Abedin’s emails and read their private discussions of Hillary? LOL.