Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Gas or charcoal?

How about compressed scripture as the fuel source?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/previously-undisclosed-emails-after-trump-tower-meeting/index.html

In one email dated June 14, 2016, Goldstone forwarded a CNN story on Russia’s hacking of DNC emails to his client, Russian pop star Emin Agalarov, and Ike Kaveladze, a Russian who attended the meeting along with Trump Jr., Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner and Manafort, describing the news as “eerily weird” given what they had discussed at Trump Tower five days earlier.

It is actually worse than that cause. as the lovely and smart Asha points out.

https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/status/938803264598011905

https://twitter.com/GuardianRover/status/938798351096483841

Add to that the guy running the investigation, Mueller is Republican and so was Comey.

So basically the only people preventing a Trump/Putin dictatorship are a bunch of law-order (aka fascist pre Trump) Republicans.

Mueller’s background is pretty much above reproach. There is no legitimate criticism anyone can bring against him.

It’s amazing how quickly the Trumpvolk began attacking Comey and Mueller though. And pointing out that both are Republicans and the latter was appointed by a Republican Deputy AG who was appointed by Trump doesn’t seem to ripple that deep well of ignorance.

The 180 degree flip by Republican on so many issues is just unbelievable.

18 months ago, the FBI and CIA needed more power to protects us from Islamic terrorist and Commies. Today they are part of the liberal, deep state engaged in conspiracy to rob Donald Trump of his presidency.

18 Months ago. Russia was our enemy and Putin was a bad guy. Today, we need to have better relations with Putin and we are on the same side as Russia in fighting Islamic terrorism.

18 Months ago. Child molesters and other sex offenders should be castrated, put in prison and throw away the key, or better just execute them. Today, sex offenders are better than Democrats and as long as they support Trump no reason they can’t be Senator

I could go on…

And they’re selective in their hypocrisy. FBI and CIA bad unless they’re investigating Hillary’s emails. Russia bad unless Hillary is selling them uranium. Sex offenders OK if they support Trump but bad if they’re Hollywood elite types/liberals.

When they first picked Mueller, the initial reaction from the right wing was to praise him, since he was a decorated war hero, experienced law enforcement dude… And a republican

It wasn’t until they realized that he respected Comey (just like literally every other person in the entire FBI), and even more frighteningly, was ethical and uncorrupt… that they started freaking out about him.

Because Trump’s people broke the law. And he’s going to catch them.

I normally loathe ‘fixed that for you’ replies, but I couldn’t resist!

A Trump supporter on reddit insisted to me that Mueller is “not very patriotic” even after I pointed out that he had led a rifle platoon in combat. What the hell more could he possibly do? If George Washington was reincarnated into the body of a Bald Eagle it wouldn’t be good enough for them.

Commander of a rifle platoon of the 3rd Marine Division, he was a recipient of the Bronze Star with Valor, two Navy Commendation Medals, the Purple Heart, and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry, according to his FBI bio.

His citation for the Bronze Star with Valor, his first decoration earned just weeks after arriving in Vietnam in December 1968 after his platoon came under heavy fire in the Quang Tri Province, lauded Mueller’s “courage, aggressive initiative, and unwavering devotion to duty.”

“Second Lieutenant Mueller fearlessly moved from one position to another,” the citation reads, according to Graff. “With complete disregard for his own safety, he then skillfully supervised the evacuation of casualties from the hazardous area and, on one occasion, personally led a fire team across the fire-swept area terrain to recover a mortally wounded Marine who had fallen in a position forward on the friendly lines.

That same devotion to duty would serve Mueller just four months later in April 1969, when, as a second lieutenant, heled his platoon to rescue American troops pinned down under heavy fire from the Vietcong. Despite taking an AK-47 round through the thigh, Mueller held his position until the troops had safely retreated. The firefight earned him a Navy Commendation Medal and his Purple Heart; a month later, he was back on patrol in the jungles of Vietnam (“I thought I’d at least get to go to a hospital ship,” he reportedly quipped of his injuries.)

Stop talking up a traitor, man! Mueller is a Marine! You know what the Germans called Marines? Teufelshunde! Devil Dog! Besides, everyone knows all our G.I.s in Vietnam were baby killers. Do you really think a baby killer is worthy of investigating everybody’s favorite president (Trump)? Of course not!

No real explanation yet.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/363885-judge-in-flynn-cases-recuses-himself

A court spokeswoman confirmed to Politico and other outlets that the case was reassigned after Judge Rudolph Contreras, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, recused himself.

Judge Emmet Sullivan, an appointee of former President Bill Clinton, was randomly selected to take his place in the case.

Maybe the now-recused judge didn’t want the usual troglodytes to start screaming about TEH BIAS because he was appointed by the sekrit MusliN Kenyan, and because he himself has a “Mexican” last name to boot!

Hate to say it, but that was my 1st thought too. Feel for the judge randomly selected.

Legally a judge cannot recuse themselves for the heck of it. There has to be a deeper reason.

Maybe he realized he was getting money from the Russians.

I guess that would be kind of like trying to get out of jury duty.