Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Good to know. I hope we get an explanation soon.

Only a Republican can investigate a Republican. Otherwise it’s biased!

And of course only a Republican can investigate a Democrat. Otherwise it’s biased!

Every freaking time.

Also, only Trump-Republicans are real Republicans, the rest of those establishment deep-state types don’t count.

CNNMoney’s Brian Stelter has a great analysis on the Hannity (& company) attacks. The video is pretty good, too. Nothing we didn’t already know, though. :

This whole thing is going to fall apart, isn’t it. Justice will never be served and Trump will be King until he dies, won’t he? He’s going to suspend elections, make his kids his heirs and what are we going to be able to do about it?

I’m feeling really pessimistic today.

CNN Reports Trump Jr. Was Offered Wikileaks decryption key in Sep. 2016 e-mail

He was asked about the email by Congressional investigators, and said he had no recollection of it.

When Donny Jr. says he doesn’t remember, I almost believe him because he’s dumb as a rock. I bet he has trouble remembering to put his pants on.

Being reported now the CNN had the date of the email wrong, and the info had been made public a day before the email was sent. If true, I wish these folks wouild take more time to make sure they have the facts straight instead of trying to scoop everyone else. It just feeds into the bullshit narrative of the right about the media.

How many examples do you need before it stops being bullshit?

When they start behaving like Fox and don’t correct or retract mistakes, and no longer punish folks for doing it.

Who wrote this playbook?

Makes it all okay then doesn’t it

The initial story always gets a lot more attention than the correction, which is usually done as quietly as possible. Public perception is thus impacted.

Greenwald said it better than I.

Or if you are Breitbart you just never make corrections. It’s easier to have no integrity whatsoever after all.

The problem is in apologizing and admitting a mistake. It’s much more effective just to roll forward at full speed.

Or pretend it didn’t happen.

And you remember thinking that was wrong, presumably.

Stop derailing the whatabout train, Timex.

The irony of Kenneth Starr going on to oversee one of the rapiest college campuses in America should not be overlooked.

Yes, history proved him to be as big a piece of work as we suspected he had been back in the '90s.