Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Sheesh, just get on your knees while you’re at it. :P

I don’t know if Mueller’s the cleanest, no idea how you gauge that, but the man does have an excellent reputation and from what I’ve read he’s hired some of the best legal minds available.

The guy has served in military/government his entire life, and has one of the best reputations in Washington. Up until recently, members of both political parties had the highest respect for him… he’s served under administrations for both parties. And ironically, the only folks to ever attack him, have been from the party that he’s been a lifelong member of.

I just don’t think that anyone’s ever gonna find any kind of dirt on this guy, because I don’t think there is any. Hell, look at the “scandals” recently surrounding him… where he fired guys for the slightest inkling of impropriety.

The guy knows the rules when it comes to legal matters… He doesn’t fuck up. And Trump’s team is, by all appearances, grossly incompetent to the nth degree.

I understand why it has to be, but it really disappointing that there are no repercussions for the assholes trying to drag down Mueller.

In theory, it might actually contribute to an obstruction case.

Years ago Glenn Greenwald was trying to make him out to be a villain. When everyone who works for the Russians is against you, you must be doing something right.

Man, talk about a guy who my opinion of has just cratered. I don’t know that there is anyone who has dropped more in the last year and a half.

Yep. They may try to forge something, as someone just attempted with Schumer. But that’s pretty much daring the FBI to ‘come at me, bro.’

Rosenstein livestream.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?438282-1/deputy-attorney-general-rod-rosenstein-testifies-special-counsels-russia-probe&live

They are really going to run with the texts from these 2 agents. Mueller dumped them both, but apparently that wasn’t enough.

Don Jr. has been with the Senate Intelligence Committee for nine hours. :D

(Well, with staffers, but still.)

Warner wants to bring him back to testify to the committee members:

Damn, they must be grilling the hell out of him about the whole unmasking scandal.

I bet his Russian connections fed him all the dirt about the uranium deal.

That’s 9+ hours for Mueller to read over looking for lies.

Amazingly, for a Tweet on Fox New’s Twitter feed, they are getting savaged in the comments. I clicked on one of their crazy Tweets the other day and was despondent by how many responders buy into their bullshit.

And this is pretty much straight up sedition at this point. Right-wing propaganda machine trying to take down the FBI? Fucking cloud cuckoo land.

“The FBI is a KGB-type operation, also the KGB is our friends, so why are we having this investigation anyway?”

Fox News is pretty persuasive. They’ve managed to convince me that maybe we should actually have a Deep State that operates outside the law to protect democracy.

Interesting, long article on Trump and Russia

Sure, because he’s essentially a Russian agent, even if he doesn’t know it himself.