Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Heh heh ‘extraordinary stream’

I think people need to recognize that it’s not that Trump doesn’t believe Russia interfered in the election. Of course he believes it. He worked with them. While it was happening.

He just doesn’t want other people to know.

That, and he can justify it in his mind as “just politics – everyone does it.”

It is interesting, and frames it from a perspective I don’t recall hearing but that makes perfect sense: that he doesn’t want to accept that some outside force boosted him to his incredible victory.

He railed that the intelligence couldn’t be trusted and scoffed at the suggestion that his candidacy had been propelled by forces other than his own strategy, message and charisma.

That WaPo article @abidingdude linked is pure gold. Long read, but so worth it.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/putin-us-hurts-self-invented-trump-russia-case

Speaking at his annual marathon news conference, Putin reaffirmed his firm denial of meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

“All of it was invented by people who oppose President Trump to undermine his legitimacy,” he said. “I’m puzzled by that. People who do it are inflicting damage to the domestic political situation, incapacitating the president and showing a lack of respect for voters who cast their ballots for him.”

Vladimir Putin, intrepid defender of the democratic process.

Some good context for those anti-Trump private texts between FBI agents:

On that same day, GOP presidential candidate Marco Rubio called Trump a “con man” and candidate Ted Cruz called Trump “part of the corruption in Washington you’re angry about.”

He knows it.

Putin should get a Twitter account if he relishes trolling that much.

He bought one with a few million followers last year I heard

Touche’.

Rumors are stirring on Twitterverse of something significant happening in the very near future. Of course, everyone is being vague AF.

Yeah, I saw something a bit ago about Don, Jr. and collusion but it was unverified. Might be something completely different, though.

Twitter and vague rumors go hand in hand.

At this point I’m interested in pretty much anything but Trump’s wagging of the dog.

pee tape or go home

Will the next rumor be something exciting, like that tweet about FBI action near washington that turned out to be some drug thing?

I enjoy reading stuff in NYT/WashPo far more than “twitter says”. That shit got my hope up too often for too long.

Damned if I know. However, there have been widespread vague rumors on this one. It’s just weird, because normally someone claims it’s something that it isn’t, or one person provides more details and it’s retweeted a million times. To be honest, it may just be people overcompensating for the “FBI action” idiocy and it’s something even lamer.