Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

How does so much shit happen EVERY DAY?

This will never die. Hillary is the GOP’s favorite boogey(wo)man.

This is really going to hurt her chances of being reelected.

It might even bring down her administration.

I can never remember who the shadow President is. Is it Killary or the Kenyan? Or is it really George Soros? So hard to know!

It’s the amalgamation of them all: George Clinton.

Bootsy Collins on the ground.

That would be such an improvement- Bootsy 2020!

giphy

The Senate GOP has recommended their first criminal charges in their Russia probe, and it’s the guy who wrote the dossier.

Not even May is dumb enough to give him up.

There are not enough facepalm GIFs…

So they are going to try and prosecute him for making false statements?

I’m pretty sure he’d win that case, and in doing so, further damn the folks it talks about.

To sum up:

Lindsay Graham must have some part in all this and is afraid he’s going to jail too. It must have been a recent revelation too.

Remember, George Clinton was responsible for a major escalation of our failed Iraq policy.

What’s odd is that I don’t think Steele has testified to the Senate at all so…and he has testified to the FBI, but there shouldn’t be any way for Graham and Grassley to know what he said, and if he was less that truthful to the FBI, they’re typically not shy about issuing their own investigations/indictments.

What’s odd to me is that it is all based on “…communications between Steele and multiple US news outlets…”.

So Grassley and Graham just didn’t like what Steele had to say to CNN or the NYT?

The thing says “For statments that the committee has REASON TO BELIEVE that he made”.

So they are saying that they think, for some reason, that he lied to the FBI.

It’s just muddying the waters with more investigations. If everyone is ‘under investigation,’ it makes all the matters look like partisan politics.

That works on the Fox audience. It doesn’t matter if they’re bullshit.