Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

I meant to say put an attractive woman in room with serial killer that has female authority issues. Pretty sure you gathered that.

Does anyone here think that “under oath” means anything at all to Trump?

He’s a habitual liar, even when caught in a lie so… nope.

He’s given depositions before where he repeatedly lied, over and over again.

He’s also admitted things in depositions that he wouldn’t normally admit. I enjoyed this article that Fahrenthold wrote in 2016. https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/trump-lies/?utm_term=.186de2571284

Hopefully not. In depositions, you ask a lot of questions to which you already know the answers. Mueller will presumably set a few perjury traps.

Oh! I nominate Angela Bassett!

I like the sound of that.

More reason for Pence and co. to think about the 25th Amendment. Trump is neither capable of telling the truth, nor of remembering what it is. So why go to all the fuss and bother of a constitutional crisis over the inevitable multiple perjuries when you can just send gramps to a home?

As long as Trump’s base supports him, any Republican who does that is ending their political career. Most will risk a descent into fascism, destruction of our democratic norms or nuclear war with North Korea rather than risk their own re-election.

Can we put him in a room with a serial killer?

I don’t think he would like the idea of being stuck alone in a room with Ted Cruz. Then again, who would?

Is the book having any effect so far that seems lasting? Or is it just bouncing off of Trump without doing harm?

They posted this book at a discount on a deal site, the posts that follow the deal was just a bunch of Trump Supporters trying to get the original poster banned for political commentary.

All he did was post a book that was on sale… so his base doesn’t care. They don’t care about anything.

Yeah, watching cable news, people seemed kind of overeager.

I’d say yes, but it seems to have hit Bannon harder and he’s completely on the outs with Trump now. Also looks to have lost the Mercer’s backing.

They can kiss and make up later in time for the next presidential election, pretending nothing happened.

I can’t wait to see what the transcripts look like of any interview with Trump. I’m guessing they’ll involve lots of commas, dashes, and ellipses but no full sentences.

Word most used: I

Bob Dole says that Bob Dole is the best!