Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Yes, but the person giving testimony is a civilian giving his take on the comments of another person giving his take on what the FBI might have. No rational person should interpret this as a declaration that they actually had a source. The ‘correction’ has nothing to do with Simpson’s testimony, the correction is that anyone who thought that multiple level removed hearsay through civilians was any kind of actual evidence to what kind of information sources the FBI has should not have made that assumption.

Pizzagate was real. We were just looking in the wrong place. The child sex dungeon is actually under the Trump SoHo.

I did a text search on the Fusion GPS testimony for ‘pee’ and got 0 hits.

FAIL

Maybe urine the wrong part of the doc?

The formatting is so weird it’s as if it was written on Uranus.

That was my take as well.

That would piss me off.

That section about the pee tape will come to light eventually. Like they say, bladder late than never

Don’t forget that McConnell also blocked release.

Ok people, quit it with the yellow journalism.

Slap fight incoming

A spokesman for Sen. Chuck Grassley, Republican chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, called Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s decision to release the transcript of Glenn Simpson’s testimony “totally confounding.”

Piss off.

Cohen is suing Buzzfeed and Fusion GPS now for defamation.

Cohen is literally made of slime.

Not the new definition of literally. The old one. His body is actually just an amalgamation of slime.

I can’t wait for discovery and cross-examination. False and defamatory claims tend to require proof on the plaintiff’s side, and I don’t think either of the defendants will be inclined to settle.

You guys are getting really close to crossing the streams.

Since the person interviewed was asking them to release it Grassley is full of shit.

His argument that they shouldn’t release it is that now they will have a harder time getting people like Kushner to testify.

Dude, you can legally force him to testify.

Um…treason? Is there a reason to curry favor with Putin other than to keep him from releasing the pee-pee tapes?