Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

On a slightly lighter note:

They will now retaliate and name the street in front of the US compound Trump Prospekt.

Putin probably wanted it as a reminder of his reach ;)

Over/under on him showing up three shirts to the wind?

I can’t wait for him to get absolutely grilled about how all of this is Hillary’s fault. He’s such a leftist liberal snowflake who is going to be crushed when he finds out his mentor was complicit in all of this to enrich herself through the Clinton Foundation.

“You don’t have to answer any questions you don’t want too, and can leave at any time.”

–during Kushner’s time in the barrel.

Err, isn’t the expression “three sheets…?”

https://www.taleas.com/images/memes/i-see-what-you-did-there.png

Why does he wear shirts on top of shirts?

To baffle it inside the layers?

It’s a common fat guy move to cover up their man boobs.

Shit I wear an undershirt under anything I wear–t-shirts included–so that I can tuck it in and guarantee no crack-shows for those behind me when I bend over or whatever.

But you know, that’s a shirt.

I wear an undershirt beneath my button-down shirt – if you are an, ah, hirsute gentleman, you probably want to spare your acquaintances the burden of looking at your body-hair through a thin shirt. Hell, I even wear one under a polo shirt on Fridays (it’s cold in my office). And I can see wearing an overcoat on top of a sports jacket if it’s cold outside… though you’d obviously remove it once you got out of the weather.

But wearing a button-down shirt (or even a button-collar polo) underneath another button-down shirt seems really weird. Maybe he just sweats so damned much that he needs the extra layer lest he sweats through his jacket? I think I’d probably just duct-tape some sponges under my armpits.

Hey! those are pectoral muscles, darnit!

Somewhere under there, yeah. Well, the vestiges thereof, anyway.

To folks explaining undershirts, I just want to clarify that I understand how clothing works. I, too, wear t-shirts under button down shirts.

What’s weird is a guy wearing 3 button down shirts on top of each other.

As someone who could sweat through a leather jacket, three shirts won’t help.

In your defense, you do live in Florida.