Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Yes. Most definitely, yes.

Sean Hannity looks like the sort of man who would get turned down by hookers.

“No thanks honey, I’m off duty.”

It was a rhetorical question of course.

BTW, I googled Hannity’s wife, Jill Rhodes. Who seems shockingly attractive, and somewhat accomplished. They got married in 1993 when Sean was in his early 30s and she was in her late 20s. She went to a bible college. Maybe he was good looking back then. I hope she divorces the slime-bucket and walks away with a big pay day.

I’m still trying to work out how Hannity thought he could attack the raid on Cohen without admitting the relationship. Not sure even Fox can ignore that.

We’ll see I guess. This network ignored the rampant sexual accusations, etc, for years so I bet they’re going to give it their best shot.

Trump benefits from Three Stooges syndrome once again: news of Trump kowtowing to Russia gets crowded out by Stormy/Cohen/Hannity in the Russia thread itself!

I keep seeing the same links in three or four threads at a time. It’s like Trump stories metastasize.

Made me LOL, currently on the M-W website

TRENDING NOW
lowlife
‘a person of low moral character’

kakistocracy
‘government by the worst people’

slimeball
‘a morally repulsive or odious person’

salacious
‘arousing or appealing to sexual desire’

oligarch
‘government in which a small group exercises control’

SEE ALL

Ah ha ha! Good one.

on second thoughts

Nikki is running.

I… hadn’t even thought of that.

Yeah she’s running alright. Running with the devil.

Everything Trump touches dies. Haley is corrupted.

In most places, sure, but in SC?

Rep. Charlie Dent introduced a version of the bill on Friday, and on Monday, fellow Pennsylvania Republican Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick signed on as a cosponsor. On Tuesday morning, Rep. Ryan Costello — a third Pennsylvania Republican — endorsed the measure, according to an aide, as did Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.). Rep. Walter Jones (R-N.C.) signed on to an identical version of the bill that Democrats introduced last week.
[…]
Dent, Costello and Ros-Lehtinen are all retiring — in fact, Dent announced Tuesday he would resign his seat next month — and Jones has said this November will be his last election. Fitzpatrick is the only member of the early group of House Republican supporters who hasn’t announced an intention to leave Congress.