Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

I mean Trump was wrong, but it’s kind of hilarious to see it used against him, like nearly everything he says.

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/989201156227457024

I’m sure she will, and I can tell you as an NC resident she had a lot of baggage as a Gov of SC. They can prop her up if she gets the short straw, the Democrats will clobber her.

The difference is, the MSM loves them some Nikki.

I listened to a bit of Andrea’s show where they were discussing Hillary so I have to interject here.

Just because people did NOT favor Hillary does not mean they only did so because she was a female running for a high government office. Sure, for some, maybe. But not all. Andrea had an all female panel and more than one comment leaned in this direction. Conversely, several comments were also around how poorly Hillary treated female journalists covering her.

As for Nikki, my comment stands. Standing up one time to POTUS does not erase things like:

She was not universally liked in South Carolina, though she certainly enjoyed more favorable ratings than our current POTUS.

Let me try to unpack my (hasty) post.
First off, I agree that Haley isn’t some shining example of Republican integrity. Rather, she receives the same sort of coverage that turned Koch-brothers bootlicker Paul Ryan into some sort of “serious policy wonk.” But from what I’ve seen, the beltway media just loves Haley - it’s not just Mitchell, but it’s the sense I have from social media and MSNBC’s coverage. I don’t know if that’s because she’s managed thus far to avoid the taint others have for being a part of the trump regime, or their (the beltway pundits) propensity to ‘white knight’ certain Republicans (I’ve no idea what their motivation is, so won’t speculate.)

The other point is that favorability ratings are (obviously, I guess) volatile and subject to drastic change. The graph above demonstrates this (which in a way belies the accepted wisdom across the political spectrum that ‘everyone hates Killary.’) Her approval ratings started to crash in 2015 and never recovered, due in part to the delight pundits take in pillorying her whenever they have the chance, but also when the right wing media hate machine starts bleeding into more mainstream sources.

However, it’s not just Clinton. Warren, Pelosi, even Kirsten Gillibrand don’t get the kind of glowing coverage Haley does. I can’t imagine any journalist declaring Warren “hard working and worthy of respect.” Instead the Pocahontas slur started by Scott Brown and now parroted by trump gets legitimized as they (journalists) start asking Warren about her Native American heritage, or how Pelosi is always painted as a ‘divisive’ figure, and even Gillibrand with recent negative pieces in Slate and GQ.

No worries, I didn’t attribute anything toward you, MrGrumpy, I was lamenting on what I had heard on Andrea’s show.

I will say this, I don’t watch Haley in her current role. She seems to be doing a good job from what has been said of her, and for that I give her praise (if true.) If she is the example of next-gen GOP, it’s a huge step up from where we are now, regardless of my beef with her when she was SC Governor.

There are a lot of old cronies in both parties though. If she runs to lead the 2020 ticket, she will face stiff competition, and I’m sure that’s when they will turn their own claws on her. Hillary faced a lot of the same.

So when Trump called in to tell Fox and Friends that Michael Cohen was so representing him in the Stormy Daniels thing, he also let this fly:

SPOILERS, Donnie!

By the way, if you’re panicked about the possibility of Donnie firing Mueller, there’s a Maddow segment that may calm you a bit. TLDW: Mueller has been handing off chunks of the investigation and prosecutions to the FBI and other parts of the DOJ. That way even if he and his team go away, Donnie will need to stomp on a whole lot of different ants to stop things.

(Though knowing Donnie, he might just say “screw it” and shut down the DOJ and the FBI altogether.)

“But is Donald Trump actually a Russian agent? To the eyes of a veteran counterintelligence hand, the answer to that question is: Not exactly. Trump is far too psychologically unstable and personally compromised to be deemed a good fit for clandestine work […]. However, Trump gives every appearance of being a longtime agent of influence, to use the proper Chekist term, that is a person (often a high-flyer in business or politics) to be exploited as a conduit for pro-Kremlin propaganda.”
[…]
“Suspicion lingers that in the 1990s the Trump Organization, which failed as a legitimate business, reinvented itself as a money-washing machine for Eastern organized crime. There’s evidence that this is precisely what happened, and it’s been hiding in plain sight for nearly two decades.”

The technical term for Donnie’s role is “stooge.”

марионетка. Marionetka. Puppet.

You’re the puppet.

не ты

очень хорошо!

(Although actually, instead of “no U” I think that may mean “not you”–can anyone who knows what they’re talking about confirm?)

любой может перевозить язык. Подыгрывать!

Stop writing in Interlac

tlhIngan maS SoH?

I know that the second word means “language” but that’s all I got.

(My comment meant “very good!” as I recall from the few hours I put into studying Russian 30 or so years ago.)

Should be a d instead of z then it would be translate language.

Edit: unless he really did mean to say “anyone can transport language.”