Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Senate intel committee releases summary of findings on Russian interference on 2016 election.

Cyber actors affiliated with the Russian government scanned state systems extensively throughout the 2016 election cycle. These cyber actors made attempts to access numerous state election systems, and in a small number of cases accessed voter registration databases.

o At least 18 states had election systems targeted by Russian-affiliated cyber actors in some fashion.1 Elements of the IC have varying levels of confidence about three additional states, for a possible total of at least 21. In addition, other states saw suspicious or malicious behavior the IC has been unable to attribute to
Russia.

o Almost all of the states that were targeted observed vulnerability scanning directed at their Secretary of State websites or voter registration infrastructure. Other scans were broader or less specific in their target.

o In at least six states, the Russian-affiliated cyber actors went beyond scanning and conducted malicious access attempts on voting-related websites.2 In a small number of states, Russian-affiliated cyber actors were able to gain access to restricted elements of election infrastructure. In a small number of states, these cyber actors were in a position to, at a minimum, alter or delete voter registration data; however, they did not appear to be in a position to manipulate individual votes or aggregate vote totals.

So a day after saying we’d just seen the most important story yet - there’s a new most important story yet.

Here’s the NYT article on it, but things are breaking fast and furiously. triggercut is staying on top of it over in the Stormy Daniels thread.

I agree with you on the Fahrenthold story, and think that eventually these become harmony vocals when all sung together.

Everquest Next died for this

So when does this all tie into Curt Schilling and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?

Is the twist that the Delaware state pension funds invested with Vekselberg, who just invested the money back in a totally normal US real estate corp?

That’s not going to stay. There are a ton of big box stores going out of business along with hundreds of thousands of jobs to be lost. They have no where to go . Most of the tax cut money is going to the richest people and those like myself on fixed incomes will be crushed by inflation.

https://clark.com/shopping-retail/major-retailers-closing-2018/

Not on that list? Petco. They’ll be going under too (or most of their stores) thanks to yet another leveraged buyout that hollowed out a decent retail chain and is sinking it draining away their profits.

Trickle down economics doesn’t work. Never has.

Eh Subway is going out of business because their food sucks and their brand is associated with pedophilia.

Dunno about the rest of them. I think food chains are isolated from the retail-pocalyspe, though. I don’t want to wait 2 days for a sandwich from Amazon Prime. I want it now because I’m hungry.

Oh crap, no. I love Petco! :(

Yep. Exact same thing that sunk Toys 'R Us.

So, the Russians pretended to be muslim terrorists, and threatened military wives in order to get them and their husbands to freak out and think there was a huge danger from Islamic terrorists.

I’d bet hard money some, half (or more?) of the “terrorist” attacks on Russian soil were perpetrated by the KGb errrr FSB. This just goes to show they’re the kings of false flag attacks.

Subway was fine for a $5 footlong, but no way in hell I’m paying $10 for one of their sandwhiches, especially when I can get much better quality at a bunch of other places.

It’s very, very disturbing that this needs to come from the Senate.

Nunes needs to have his life destroyed.
I’m pretty sure at this point, that the reason Nunes is going so nuts is that there’s hard core evidence that he himself has committed serious crimes.

Not sure he uses the future tense. Ryan has made it absolutely clear he will do nothing to rein in Nunes many times in the past. He’d rather flee the House under a cloud than hinder Nunes or Trump.

I’ve suspected as much, too. Partisan idiocy is one thing, but he seems to be operating on almost a panic level.

Meh, computers are for nerds anyway:

Well we need to makes things easier for Putey in future elections.