Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

I’m guessing a well constructed gallows would do the trick.

I’m ashamed to admit this made me smile.

It will be, uh, interesting if “unnamed congressional candidate” is a current member of congress.

Cowinkydink? I think not!

If this person’s name rhymes with “Nevin Dunes,” my justice boner will split the sky.

Doesn’t part of the indictment specifically say that while there was hacking, it in no way affected the outcome of the election? Which is bullshit of the highest order?

They mean no votes were altered

Ah. Thanks.

Well he could fire the DOJ though, right? Like EVERYONE?

Sure. DOJ really means “Department of JERKS” so they all deserve the boot.

And it says the indictment doesn’t allege that any votes were change. It doesn’t mean that in future indictments we won’t see that.

Just this: it isn’t part of, or material, to THESE indictments.

The problem is they can’t point to specific acts and say this changed x votes in WI or something, so the DOJ will not state it in indictments. Of course it impacted the election. It was a multi-month smear campaign that no candidate has ever had to endure prior to 2016.

I have zero sources for this, but what I’ve seen floating around other places, but the rumored congressman may be Matt Gaetz out of Florida

That would be wonderful.

Gaetz is a filthy piece of shit.

They all are.

Hearing other say if it isn’t Gaetz, its Brian Mast. Rick Wilson has tweeted as much.

Shouldn’t be too hard to figure out. Find a candidate whom appears to have shit in their pants.

Yeah, wondering what kind of crime this is. Soliciting? Conspiracy?