Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Probably conspiracy.
Here’s a good summary of the indictment and hints at what may be coming:

HILLARY’S CAMPAIGN TARGETED MORE AGGRESSIVELY THAN PREVIOUSLY REPORTED
This is a detail I’ve known for quite some time: Hillary’s campaign actually faced far more persistent hacking threats than previously known. Of absolutely critical importance, the indictment makes it clear that GRU hackers spear-phished Hillary’s personal office on July 27, after Donald Trump asked Russia to find her emails.

ANALYTICS
I have been saying forever that the easiest way to steal the election would be to steal Hillary’s analytics. The indictment revals that,

In or around September 2016, the Conspirators also successfully gained access to DNC computers hosted on a third-party cloud-computing service. These computers contained test applications related to the DNC’s analytics. After conducting reconnaissance, the Conspirators gathered data by creating backups, or “snapshots,” of the DNC’s cloud-based systems using the cloud provider’s own technology.

The indictment is silent about what happened to this stolen analytics data.

Doesn’t the indictment say that there are communications indicating it was sent to the “person who was in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump”?

Do we still execute traitors by firing squad? Because we might need Trump’s wall after all.

Why waste bullets. Gallows should do.

I still vote for:

Roger Stone previously released screenshots of his messages with Guccifer 2.0, which said exactly the text that is listed in the indictment.

So, uh, yeah, we know with 100% certainty that he’s the guy who it’s talking about.

NO COLLUSION

https://twitter.com/I__Victoria__I/status/1017818566475829249

Politico reports that House members are preparing impeachment proceedings against Rosenstein. Let by Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan(!).

These fuckers are just full on crazy now. Absolutely no excuses anymore. They’re in on it or they’re 100% delusional.

From popehat’s twitter feed this is hilarious:

scroll down for this:

Holy shit. Is this the first time “shit-post” has been used in an official court document?

Also, Great Uncle Slothslob and Baby-Gobbling Baby Goebbels. My sides.

Edit: I’ve been trolled!

Calling trump Jr. ziggy sobotka is great.

This is amazing because what Stone is essentially saying is, “I did not collude with Guccifer 2.0 and anonymous members of Trump’s campaign – I colluded with Guccifer 2.0 and Trump himself.”

That’s a great defense.

There’s no way that’s really in the indictment.