Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Don’t ruin your new chompers! They didn’t do anything to deserve that! :P

So far, Ben Sasse and Jeff Flake sound “very concerned”. Lindsey Graham just fluttered his eyelids.

All three could collectively hold Trump’s feet to the fire and withhold a vote for Kavanaugh until Trump comes correct on Russia.

None of the three actually will.

This is consistent with 2018 Trump: a fundamental misunderstanding of what his appeal is with his 35-38% base. Will it weaken that base and foundation? Maybe not. But…it ain’t helping.

Overheard at a cafe I was at yesterday:

Old guy: I voted for Trump. He’s a businessman. He knows how to run a business. All Congress does is give away money. That’s no way to run a business.

Surely they realise by now that no plan survives first contact with Trump.

Fox News, ladies and gents. Stuns world why? Because Putin invited Mueller to Moscow.

RECAP: both agree there was no collusion

Fox news anchor and daughter of the US ambassador to Russia;

The real question is whether she’ll say the same where it really matters i.e. on Donnie’s fave Fox and Friends.

She’s the one that (subconsciously) referred to Trump as a dictator during the North Korea coverage.

(That’s … not a parody account.)

I’m amazed there even was a plan that wasn’t ‘wing it’.

Selling out your country to own the libs!

As for Alaska, is there anyone left who doesn’t think that the Trump Administration trying to sell/give Alaska back to the Russians would somehow end up with us all having to move to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico because Trump’s team accidentally sold the continental U.S. instead? I mean, they can’t even put out a fucking memo without typos…

LOL.

Am I wrong in finding that an uncharacteristically spineful statement from Mr. Speaker?

Agreed. I need to track that down and make sure it’s not a parody or something.

Hahaha