Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

He’s got almost all the bases covered.

Russia did nothing.
I accept they did it.
Maybe someone else did it.

Pick your poison. Eventually everybody will hear something to agree with.

Shitgibbon.

He just needs to give Republicans the slightest opportunity for denial. He knows they’ll back him up if they can just say “well he accepted that they meddled.” Nevermind the fact that he gave every possible answer.

He did the same with nazis. He calls them good people one minute, then “repudiates” them when he’s called on it. Nazis know he supports them and his supporters can think that he doesn’t. Win/win.

Accepting the conclusion means nothing if he doesn’t do anything about it. If he isn’t doing anything to hold Russia to account and prevent future meddling, then he is not actually accepting the conclusion, he’s just paying lip service.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-17/mueller-asks-manafort-judge-to-give-immunity-to-five-witnesses

Special Counsel Robert Mueller asked a judge to give immunity to five people who may testify at next week’s bank-fraud trial of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Mueller didn’t identify the five witnesses in a court filing Tuesday in federal court in Alexandria, Virginia. He said the five are likely to invoke their right against self-incrimination if they don’t receive immunity. Their names will only be made public if they are called to testify, he said.

dou·ble·think
ˈdəbəlˌTHiNGk/
noun
the acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination

That’s what they do if they were Democrat’s, clearly that’s not realistic.

However, in my most optimistic minutes, I day dream that perhaps the Republican could actually start acting like Republican instead of cucks. (If you are cuck to Trump and he is a cuck to Putin isn’t that so self-loathing you might as well shoot yourself?)

Step 1 would be to repeal all the laws giving the President authority to set tariffs. Besides stopping the current trade war, it would stop Trump from trying bully the allies.

Step 2 would be to put more sanctions on Russia until they turn over all the folks indicted by Mueller in the hacking of the election, and as show of solidarity any Russian indicted by the British in the nerve gas attacks.
Obviously Russian aren’t going to this but we can trade the Russians hackers for American and various Putin opponents held in Russia jails at future date.

Except the whole context in which he said it makes no sense if it was supposed to be would instead of wouldn’t, and then there is the problem that he has repeatedly stated he believes it wasn’t them.

Agreed. Just heard the audio a minute ago and there is zero chance that’s what was originally intended. Just one more lie.

So, Trump approved the release of the indictments in order to strengthen his hand… And then totally rolled over during the press conference.

This makes us wonder what happened in the private meeting, and what kind of stuff Putin had in HIS hand.

Lol, Marco Rubio managed to lose his spine again in record time.

I suspect it’s either the ruin of Trump’s businesses or polonium. Trump would totally cave to either of those and throw the whole country under the bus along the way.

Uh

Unless there is written documentation showing Trump gave it a go-ahead, I imagine that story is bullshit. Funny thing is it is even worse if it is true.

I missed this earlier, and just wanted to share: