Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

I’m pretty sure that is someone else.

Drats, I’ll investigate.

there’s an NSC staffer with the same hair.

I apologize for spreading fake news. I blame the ending of The Americans.

The first thing I said to the wife after Helsinki was that Kelly was going to go ballistic. In a way I was right.

Haha, Person 1 is such a beta cuck.

Notice what the difference was?

Despite that photo being something that would confirm our biases, people pointed out it was inaccurate. And then when that information was presented to you, you retracted your position.

But both sides are the same.

John Lennon said “nothing is real,” so yeah, both sides are the same!

There is definitely a Russian asset in that picture, but he’s on the far left.

What’s the term for how people tend to remember the original story, not any adjustments/corrections made after the fact? It’s like Trump is like that, but with things he hismelf said/did yesterday.

I can think of a couple. Misinformation effect is when the actual memory is constantly skewed but still believed as original, based on new information gained over time. So Trump may think each new statement he makes is the actual truth. Confabulation may also fit, in that Trump may actually believe his statements as true to the point that even when he lies, he still believes it and doesn’t think he is deceiving us.

And both might be part of the broader philosophical correspondence theory of truth. Trump might believe that because he said it, it is therefore true.

“I meant ‘wouldn’t wouldn’t’, it’s a triple negative.”

Good to see treason is back on.

At some point people need to start talking seriously about how Trump is suffering from a major degredation of his cognitive faculties, since he’s doing stuff which can only be interpreted as stupid. I mean, the things he’s doing now are not merely bad policy or whatever, but rather they are objectively DUMB. Even if Trump was a Russian agent, the way he’s handling himself is dumb. A competent asset would LIE about this stuff, but Trump’s too dumb.

I feel like you were one of the people telling us that the time for “taking that seriously” was the 2016 election. Aren’t we just reaping what we’ve sown? There is no difference cognitively between Trump 2018 and Trump 2016 except maybe a tiny bit of tiredness.

It just becomes increasingly obvious that he is unfit for office as the demands of the job come to bear. He’s the same unintelligent narcissistic he was on the campaign trail.

All of which is fine with Putin. He didn’t want a competent alley, he just wanted to weaken the US as much as possible.

Well, 2016 was the chance to head all of this off. But as we approach crisis levels of stupidity, there needs to be continuing pressure on members of congress and the cabinet to seriously consider it.

It’s one thing to spew garbage on the campaign trail, it’s another to implement it as policy.

Look, I completely agree with you guys that Congress/whoever need to remove Trump by whatever legal means possible. I’m just pointing out that it’s a little hypocritical of Timex to call it out now when in other threads he tells us to “suck it up, buttercup” essentially since we done already screwed the pooch, so to speak.

Note: Chad works for Fox News.