Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Thanks for reposting this. Someone (maybe you) posted this a couple weeks ago and it’s been a great resource for me ever since.

This is like, the 3rd thing they teach you in security briefings.

This is what happens when their Ego is greater than their Wisdom stat.

edit:

I caught the eye of a beautiful woman one time in high school, and never again before or since. I’ve clung to her like a drowning man to a life raft ever since, because A) she is pretty fucking awesome, and B) let’s be honest, that was a fluke where the underlying code that runs the simulation we live in bugged out that has since been patched and will never again occur.

Yeah but “power and money are an aphrodisiac” is a truism to these people. They convince themselves that they’re just that powerful.

Well, power (or at least access) was the attraction in this scenario; it’s just that attracting people through your power, influence, etc. is not really attracting them to you and you may well find yourself exploited for that “attractive asset.”

Just this much. Rubber dogshit. Hong Kong… Love that guy.

With a history of high speed passes over 5 air control towers, and one admiral’s daughter.

AP: Trump instructed national security advisors to invite Putin to Washington for fall meeting.

It only makes sense for Putin to be here when he wins the election.

Ever since Bill Clinton, Putin has wanted to get his dick sucked in the Oval Office.

Or to coincide with Trump’s military parade, now expected to be held Nov. 10 and cost $12 million.

https://twitter.com/PressSec/status/1020033303351619584

This is far more than that, though. This is an opportunity someone with Putin’s stature just can’t pass up. I mean, can you imagine how big his hog is going to look when it’s gripped by Trump’s baby-sized hands?

Thanks so much for putting THAT image in my head…NOT. :-(

Wait, he’s planning a military parade for the week of the election? That seems like a bigger story than the damn cost!