Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Maybe they’re all working in a janky basement office with Mandy Patinkin trying to bring Trump down.

It’s B613

I’m assuming you’re more correct than even that. People take the path of least resistance. If they can make money speaking in generalities about whatever, why the hell not!

If we’re lucky, Trump’s pettiness might push one in that sort of direction. Certainly let’s hope they are no longer lifelong Republican voters.

Great! I’ll bring donuts.

I’ve got the coffee, lol

And this is the real meat of why the media (and everyone else) should be outraged by Trump’s threat to revoke clearances. Brennan, Clapper, etc. aren’t relying on their clearance for their income, they’re relying on their experience at this point (as talking heads and consultants). Revoking their clearance is simply Trump’s way of feeding his base another gaslight talking point. “Oh, you can’t trust anything Brennan says, his security clearance was REVOKED!”.

However, the much more chilling and authoritarian effect that revoking these clearances has is on every single person within the system who has them and still relies on them to keep and advance in their jobs. Trump is sending the message to the entire intelligence and governmental support communities that if your name is attached to anything critical of Trump, be it a leak to the press, a briefing, a report, an email or even a conversation overheard in the hallway, YOU could lose your security clearance, which in turn means your job/career/income.

It’s Gestapo level intimidation, and it has no place in American government.

Yes, it’s terrible. Trump would imprison these people if he could. I hope people realize just what a tyrant Trump would love to be.

Narrator: They don’t.

Preach it, man. That is exactly what he’s going for. It’s right out of the Dummies Guide for Dictators that Trump has only listed to on audiobook for about 5 minutes. Remove the capability for your dissenters to matter.

Fair, I meant in the way that Trump means it. Which probably means I’m dumber for having occupied his head space for even a minute.

Except for the ones who are for the idea, because they’re kinda terrible themselves.

They definitely don’t want Trump!

Nor do we.

Yup classic dick move by Trump.

It is all too Kumbaya on here. Where is Gman to defend Trump for protecting us from these deep state leaker. (Sorry, I’m not good at this trolling stuff.)

“Life’s barely long enough to get good at one thing. So be careful what you get good at.”

/rustcohle

This tweet storm is long and detailed and takes multiple digressing branches but it is, well, mindblowing.

Those are nice security clearances you have. Wouldn’t want anything to happen to them, would ya?

Just remember, this is NOT the “Obama apology tour”, because MAGA hates that. Maga hates all Obama. Obama made 'Merica look weak. This is the MAGA version. Totally different. Obviously.

You’re not kidding. That is mind blowing. And partly because it’s bringing together disparate facts that we were already aware of individually but making connections I hadn’t fully grasped.

It’s also a little disheartening. Mueller’s task seems impossibly large

Mueller put away Gotti, so he has some previous experience with all this. Is it any wonder we’ve heard he’s handling the entire investigation like a Mob investigation? Certainly not if even half of all that stuff brought together is properly fit together by Lincoln’s Bible