Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Ted ain’t lyin’.

Worse than that, their Republican compadres in the Senate would be forced to hold an impeachment trial which would thoroughly and publicly refute all their accusations.

I’m impressed these guys made it out of secondary school.

Browder hits back at Putin

This week, Browder asked prosecutors in Estonia to investigate one of that country’s banks for handling what Browder says was $9 billion in laundered funds, including millions that he believes ended up in an account controlled by one of the Russian president’s friends

Someone just pointed out that the first charge in their articles of impeachment basically says that Rosenstein can’t oversee the investigation because he was the official who applied for the Carter Page FISA warrant. If that were really a conflict of interest, then no prosecutor could ever prosecute any defendant for whom the prosecutor ever requested any kind of warrant; and every defendant could offer as a defense that the prosecutor’s office had a bias against him or her.

One note about this - it kind of ties into the Trump/mob connection in that if a large portion of Trump’s business is oriented around money-laundering,it explains the refusal to give up the business control to a blind trust and the need to keep it in the family.

As well as an IRS audit, and the lack of releasing his tax returns.

Which to this day I don’t understand how this wasn’t a giant red flag to the people who ended up voting for him, even those voting against “crooked Hillary”. You don’t take as much flak as he did for breaking presidential norms unless releasing the info would cause even more damage. In which case it might not be a person you vote for until you know what it is he’s hiding.

Not to mention, as the son of a CPA, my question all along was thus,“okay, so you won’t release your returns while you’re under audit? Then let’s see the IRS audit request and reason.”

In other words, if you’re breaking the law by under-reporting or falsifying and thus are under audit, wouldn’t that be something that should be shared to the people trying to VOTE YOU IN AS PRESIDENT. FULL. STOP.

mumble mumble email server mumble mumble.

His supporters literally don’t care about anything negative about him, as long as they’re “winning” against the libtards.

A black man was President. A woman was running for President from the party of the black man. People who were voting saw a white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes that they knew from TV and of course that was better than the black man and the old woman.

It really is that simple IMO.

I realize it might not be an opinion some presidential nominees would share, but for the office of POTUS, I would love to see requirements of:
Full financial disclosure, including tax returns for at least the latest 10 years.
Full “big 3” credit reports, current.
Full state and federal criminal records.

And those would be released publicly, at the time of nomination as a primary winner, or, at the same time, any 3rd party candidates. And I think that should be bound in law. I’m sure there might be other things that need to be on that list, but I would consider that a minimum.

It would help establish trust in the individual, as well as assist in spotting misdeeds around financial partners, creditors, or past criminal contacts. Hell, I’ve had to submit at least 2 of the 3 above for job applications before.

EDIT: Chatting with my coworker and he added that there is a lot already done, and pointed me here.

Yeah, it’s amazing that you can be President having fewer qualifications than most people need to get a decent paying job. American Dream!

Yep the answer is Americans are stupid racists. You don’t need to go any further to explain Trump.

No, there’s a guy I know who is adamantly not a racist. He’s just concerned about Mexicans coming across the border and living off our welfare whilst living the life of a violent criminal, because that’s “Mexican culture”. He’s not racist, though, he’s just concerned about border security.

Also, when I was a kid my mother wouldn’t let me hang out with Tongans because they’re bred to be very violent. She’s similarly not a racist, though, and would yell in your face if you ever dared call her so! Also an ardent Trump supporter.

So there you go, two very not-racist examples!

That’s why that shit needs to be less “tradition” and more “law of the land.”

The mafia, govt and oligarchs are indistinguishable. They all sit in Putins “cabinet meetings” where Putin decides how things will be.

And without disclosing too much, I’ve talked to witnesses.

Yeah if you want to be an appointee, you must disclose everything to your prospective boss. If you want to be President, you can just keep it all a secret from your prospective boss.