Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Kathy Griffin

Chachi?

If he worked in “eponymous” and “cacophonous” this tweet would win a Grammy award.

Clearly, he was being pusillanimous.

I thought the tweet was a bit cantankerous.

fabulous

Obviously he transcribed that from the Hiphopopotamus.

Looks like Trump’s going to get away with it since we’re all just memeing now.

I’ll wait to see what Mueller posts as his meme.

Maybe this one:

Why not pick an actress who already did an incredible job playing a Russian spy on multiple seasons of The Americans?

You guys aren’t even trying. Obviously Stormy plays Butina, and I think we know a celebrity with relevant work experience in both the soft-core industry and the easy-corruption industry to play the main Amerikanski.

I most definitely approve of Ms Mahendru. She already speaks fluent Russian and English to boot.

Not conclusive, but an interesting look at the money trail threads being followed around the Trump Tower meeting:

And…yowza.

Yeah… now we have to find out whether he’s cooperating in exchange for a reduced sentence, or whether he’s just pleading guilty to avoid being bankrupted by legal fees (and then he hopes for a pardon).

The last blurbs I saw yesterday hinted he was negotiating to testify without any admission of wrongdoing? We will probably hear all the deets soon.

Holy crap Annet, is one impressive person.

Actress Annet Mahendru was born to an Indian father (a journalist and professor) and a Russian mother (a businesswoman and artist). Annet spent her early years learning six languages while living in Afghanistan, Russia, and Europe. She put her curious mind to use playing competitive chess and earning a brown belt in Karate, sweeping a free sparring championship. At age 11, Annet choreographed a performance that gained her an appearance on German TV as a graceful Russian snow maiden that turns into a playful Indian dancer. Sad that her parents never signed her up for ballet classes as a little girl, she joined a local Rock ‘n’ Roll dance group, and later, began to study classical Indian dance, Bharatanatyam.

The only problem is she is way too sexy to play Butina, but I’d definitely watch her again.

Yep.