Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Ayup.
(From 11/2016)

More on that:

Sorry it’s buzzfeed, I’m linking the story off reddit, of course. At least it’s not, “Trump Tower Meeting Planners did 10 things that’s driving Mueller wild! You’ll never believe item 10!”

I don’t think you need to apologize for Buzzfeed News. I think they have been on the short list for the Pulitzer Prize and their reporting can be really legit.

I dunno I thought they were one of the clickbait sources. Maybe I’m thinking of a different news site?

BuzzFeed news and BuzzFeed are two different organizations. One does real long form journalism that has won awards, the other pays the bills.

Today I learned. I had no idea.

Me neither.

An an example, here’s a long form Buzzfeed News investigation from 2 years ago that was very well done:

So the NYT is likely terrible, stupid and being manipulated.
So Friday basically.

So Fox news gets their talking point, and Trump gets to keep his about the failing NYT.

Don’t have to release classified information now.

As long as everyone overlooks that Trump also says the NYT is fake news and lies.

Which they will because they’re fucking idiots.

I like how you expect logic and consistency from fascists.

This headline gives me night terrors.

The Future Of Publishing Is Just Books About Donald Trump Forever Until You Are Dead

NYT once again bungled the crap out of that story. Wonder how defensive Maggie Haberman will be this time? Access journalism ftw!

The NYT wobbles between the old, trustworthy gray lady and a modern clickbait farm. This Rosenstein story seems dubious at best.

I no longer trust the NYT, as their standards seem more than a bit loose when it comes to Trump.

Wait, so this was a MAGA Halberman story?

Aww, it wasn’t? So the NYT has more than one easily manipulated fool playing for access, huh. Damn.

No, she wasn’t listed as an author. It was Adam Goldman and someone else. That was my first thought as well though.