Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Buzzfeed also had a story recently about a Russian embassy security official dying “mysteriously”, though the US coroner seemed to think it wasn’t that mysterious. The article was a bit iffy - notably starting out talking about blunt force trauma and then never substantiating it at all - but it did raise some seemingly valid questions about why the NYPD was being so secretive.

I think you’re referring to this article about Sergei Krivov. I’d held off on sharing it and was hoping to see something more substantial.

Okay, now it’s just getting weird.

Internal FSB factions doing some purging?

These are all the folks who were engaged with the Trump campaign.

That happened in January. My friend just mentioned to me that there have been 4 Russian ambassador types killed in the last 3 months I guess. (didn’t look it up)

Yep 4 in 3 months.

Since the November election:

• Three Russian Ambassadors (Turkey, India, UN)
  • One Russian foreign ministry official (for Latin America)
  • One Russian foreign Consul (to Greece)
  • One former KGB/FSB
  • One NY Russian consulate worker

What the hell? Covering tracks? Whose tracks? This is crazy.

Could also be trying to track down who leaked the info that went into the dossier.

Killery is just taking out more innocents to distract you from the people she personally killed.

Or, you know, old men. How many foreign service people does Russia have? Some of them are going to die.

I’ve added dates and noted reason for death to the list provided above.

• Russian NY consulate worker – Election day, blunt force trauma to the head
• Russian chief advisor to latin America affairs dept. – Dec 20th, shot
• Russian foreign Consul (to Greece) – Jan 9th, “natural causes”
• Russian Ambassadors to India – Jan, 25th, cardiac arrest
• Former KGB/FSB – Jan 27th, heart attack (man linked to leaked dossier on Donald trump)
• Russian Ambassadors to Turkey – Feb 13th, assassination
• Russian Ambassadors to UN - Feb. 20th, cardiac arrest

Pro-tip: If someone can answer “whose tracks?”, then you have failed to cover your tracks.

Of course he was.

Maybe he wanted to know what it was like to kill a Russian baby. You know, to see if it felt any different.

White House asks FBI to downplayTrump campaign/Russia connections to the press, FBI refuses.

Hard to parse what’s going on here - there’s a lot of he said/she said - but the TLDR seems to be that either a) Comey is regrowing a spine, or b) Comey at least believes it’s important to be perceived as having a spine, when it comes to the Russia investigations.

The other interesting thing is that it was “good cop” establishment Preibus who asked the FBI to do this (and thereby apparently breaking a whole bunch of rules about the White House not interfering with the FBI) and not one of the loose cannons.

… And Trump is tweeting away in reaction:

So this is classified information that could have a devastating effect on the US, eh? I guess Donnie is confirming that it’s all true!

Electing 4chan president is having a devastating effect on the US :/

In chan-speak, my sides are in orbit.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/cpac-scrambles-to-control-damage-after-attendees-wave-russian-flags-during-trump-speech/

So add the FBI to the list of Trump enemies.

Generally, I think this is good. I’d rather have everyone in the government regard him as an enemy rather than support his authoritarian crap.