Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

This is the US’s Reichstag Fire. Sorry to Godwin, but it is.

Pete Williams says the White House is saying Rosenstein is going to resign.

DOJ sources saying he isn’t resigning and expects to be fired.

“Both of those things cannot be true.” – Williams just now.

Louise Mensch says it’s going to be ok.

-_-

It’ll be cool when that bitch dies.

I’m sorry, who is that? Should I be familiar with her?

Spare yourself the insanity and don’t click on her twitter. She’s pretty crazy and always looking for clicks.

Yeah, you are better off not knowing who she is.

I wonder if this would’ve happened now if the Kavanaugh thing hadn’t blown up further over the weekend. By Thursday the Kavanaugh accusers might seem like old news.

They need other news to cover the Kavanaugh news.

A good portion of Trump activity seems to be a cover up for earlier activity that in turn was a cover up for earlier activity, etc. He’s just a giant asp eating its own ass on a continual basis.

Mmm, aspburgers.

Donnie is in NYC today at the UN, so if Rosenstein goes Trump won’t be doing the firing personally. As usual, Mr. You’re Fired doesn’t have the guts to do it himself.

Can SCOTUS judges be impeached or anything?

Yes, with a 2/3 senate majority.

Pretty sure the UN Building has toilets.

It’s very difficult to impeach a SCOTUS judge…but we’ve come close. In 1969 Abe Fortas resigned in advance of an expected impeachment.

So he can fire Rosenstein from “The Throne” of course.

Williams/NBC just said that the source of Rosenstein saying he wouldn’t resign was Rosenstein himself, to aides, entering the car to go to the White House.

She’s about as crazy as the time traveling comments I see here

@rowe33 can see the future!

Williams now saying that there’s at least one well placed source saying that Rosenstein is at the White House for a regularly scheduled Monday principles meeting (principle cabinet members.)

#NoOneKnowsAnything