Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Pretty much.

If she ever existed, it was for a paycheck and there is no way he has enough money to make the high probability of prison time worth it.

I was just assuming that the face behind that blur out is KellyAnne Conway.

I am shocked to learn that the outcome predicted by absolutely everyone turns out the one that’s happening.

(How long until some Internet sleuth comes up with evidence that the woman in the pictures is Wohl’s mom?)

Or a photoshop on which he then obstructed the face.

Is there no rock bottom to the dumbest timeline?

I heard she’s from Canada.

Yep. Rumor is that she’s headed back to the Niagara Falls area to be with her husband Anthony Michael Hall during this stressful time.

So someone Mueller worked with in the 70’s has the skin of a 20-yr old.

The important question is to find out what creme she is using!

I think the Idiot Bros. have moved off of the 1970s thing, and have instead decided to come up with a claim that Mueller aggressively propositioned a woman at a NY bar in 2010, dragged her up to his room on the 19th floor at the hotel in which the bar was housed, and forced her to lie in bed with him while he made sexual advances.

Unfortunately, in the first draft of their story, the Idiot Bros chose a date in which the Washington Post had published a blurb on Mueller actually serving jury duty in Washington (and being dismissed during voir dire, but, in DC). They also placed Mueller’s alleged room at the NYC hotel on the 19th floor…which is apparently completely occupied by the hotel gym at that establishment.

(Also their alleged “victim’s” testimony reads like what you’d get if a goofy teenaged boy tried to re-write Dr. Blasey-Ford’s testimony in an angry 4-Chan induced fever dream.)

Ah, my fault for not keeping up on which accuser they were trotting out. Well, shit, I guess we won’t be able to get to the truth now.

It’s a singularity of dumbness. There’s no bottom. The normal laws of dumb-physics no longer apply.

Well that’s because you’re using traditional models. This instance requires quantum moronics. The rules of Stupid Action at a Distance clearly and simply explain what is going on as a superposition of all the dumb shit on social media. Which means that, when observed, reality collapses the probability cloud into a single observation of the most idiotic thing imaginable spewed by some conspiracy nut white guy, living in a trailer in Topeka, and hopped up on Fox News and meth.

That is now what the news is.

Quantum moronics. :D

From the “news conference”

That’s not real. This is some Andy Kaufman shit, right?

Apparently the audience spent a lot of the press conference laughing.

The Mozart of Mendacity!
The Doogie Howser of Dishonesty!
The Ron Howard of Risible Behavior!
He’s the woefully morally deficient wunderkind!

It’s true that Mozart hadn’t been ordered to pay retribution to the people he’d defrauded by the time he was 20. Loser!