Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Ok, stupid timeline, now it’s personal.

Seriously. Comparing this twit to Mozart, really?

Nobody fucks with the Mozart

Apart from Salieri.

01-13-54-38

https://twitter.com/JackCookeInNY/status/1057397583226789888

“Missed it by that much!”

If this was a movie, I would have turned it off ages ago saying, “That shit is just too stupid.”

Pretty much applies to the past two years.

This is like the Three Stooges telling Curly that he’s just a little too stupid to be with them.

Now Gateway Pundit can get back to their serious journalistic responsibilities, like accusing Dems of practicing black magic.

Black Magic was the Secret Service codename for Obama.

Politico is floating the notion that Mueller has already subpoenaed Trump

On August 15, Giuliani said Trump would move to quash a subpoena and said, “[W]e’re pretty much finished with our memorandum opposing a subpoena.”
On August 16, a sealed grand jury case was initiated in the D.C. federal district court before Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell.
On September 19, Howell issued a ruling.
On September 24, one of the parties appealed to the D.C. Circuit Court. (We know this ruling involved Mueller because of the overheard conversation - we also know that the party that appealed was the witness that was called because the special counsel is who was asked to respond).
On September 26, the Circuit asked for Mueller’s response - and only gave them 3 business days to file it!
On October 1, the Mueller filed his response.
On October 3, it appears that some sort of procedural flaw was flagged, and the appeal was rejected.
On October 10, the flaw was fixed and the motion was back in front of the court (any lawyer will tell you that this timeline is remarkable)
On October 10 (the same day), the parties filed for expedited handling and apparently the witness requested that the court review it en banc (all of the judges on the court vote/decide, not just whatever 3 would be in the normal rotation).
On October 12, the judges granted the motion (not clear if en banc was granted, but see below*), and gave the witness 11 days to file briefs, and then the special counsel was given 14 days to respond.
On October 23, the witness filed their brief
November 7, the special counsel responds (the day after the election)
November 14, last papers are filed.
December 14 - Oral arguments

When the October 12 motion for expedited handling was granted, there was a very interesting footnote: Judge Gregory Katsas, Trump’s one and only appointee to the DC circuit court, recused himself. Prior to being nominated to the court, he was deputy White House counsel. In his confirmation hearings, he testified that he not been involved in the special counsel’s investigation - so he wouldn’t be recusing himself based on a relationship with the special counsel, which would lead one to conclude that he’s recusing himself because of a relationship to the other party…

“Are you both prepared for federal prison?” is the money question.

Just an FYI to boy genius and felon Jacob Wohl: there are no coffee shops, hipster or otherwise, in federal prison.

And for the stupid encore, she actually IS his girlfriend:

https://twitter.com/GossiTheDog/status/1058286750378967040

So is there another Mozart I’m not aware of? I’m pretty sure this boy genius isn’t smarter than Wolfgang.

“Mozart? I never said Mozart. I said Moe’s art. You know, the Stooge.”

If I were that dipshit’s girlfriend, I’d block out my face too.