Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Holy shit.

What a coincidence that he is dating someone who was harassed or abused by Mueller in the… Wait, the '70s? She doesn’t seem old enough. Weird!

HAHAHA holy moly

It’s almost like it’s not that easy to drum up false accusations.

They should probably get prepared.

Wohl’s future:

I’ve really been beaten down by the non-stop election lies, misinformation and fear mongering. I really hope Mueller comes out of hiding with both barrels firing tomorrow, as I expect that lies and fear will rule the day today, and I’m hoping that the law can restore some order tomorrow.

Trump will probably fire Sessions tomorrow, so…

Yeah, I imagine he’ll clean house some time during the lame duck session and Congress will just shrug.

I don’t think we’re going to get a Mueller report, ever.

Congress will have the power to just reappoint Mueller as an investigator under Congressional oversight, if they choose.

If the Democrats take the house, there will be no real way for Trump to hide what he’s done. This is actually the biggest reason, to me, for voting for Democrats across the board.

Honest question, is that hard for you at all? I know you disagree with a lot of Democratic policies.

But isn’t it the senate that would have to release findings from the special counsel?

Didn’t the Republican House authorize about 99 different Benghazi investigations?

One of the drawbacks of the Democrats taking the House is the House Republicans will again act like infants and sponsor legislation they know won’t pass. Remember how many times they voted to get rid of the ACA when they knew Obama would veto it if the Senate also passed it? I’m expecting them to finally vote to fund Trump’s stupid wall now that they know it will never pass.

Currently, it would be the DoJ, I believe. If Mueller is reappointed by Congress (if they can), he would likely report to the unit which appointed him.

Different kind of investigation - both the House and Senate currently have “Investigations” going on concurrently with the Mueller investigation.

It doesn’t work like that anymore. Stuff doesn’t even get to the floor unless approved by the majority leader. Just one more way that Congress is broken.

More information:

Yup, was reading waPo’s half yesterday. I loved how they referred to Schoolhouse Rock’s “I’m just a Bill” and said the song would have to be rewritten today because that procedure no longer happens.

One thing I recall reading was that the only stuff that even comes up for a vote is stuff they know will pass.

Another major thing they talked about was, because of all this, how little of an impact junior members of Congress are able to have on anything,