Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Yeah. He didn’t even pretend to say like, I’m resigning to spend more time with my family but everyone knows he was fired. Sessions says explicitly I was told to resign.

It’s almost as if Trump thought these actions would hurt Republicans at the voting booth.

Does this count as a Wednesday Afternoon Massacre yet?

Don’t get all tin-foil hat on us, gruntled! I’m sure it’s coincidence.

Right before Infrastructure Week. Who would have figured?

Ugh, OAN twitter followers.

Well, there goes the Republic.

Thanks, that explains it(I didn’t get a chance to read the resignation letter).

I guess Caligula Trump appoints his golf cart to the Senate now?

He really is going to dump Mueller now. “The witch hunt has gone on long enough.”

The reason trump is doing this is he’s shitting his pants. He is so guilty it’s unreal. There must be much worse stuff going on than we even realize.

Or he thinks he’s safe now. The flipped House can do whatever they want, but the Senate will continue to back Trump.

I want to make sure I’ve got the protocol straight: is it “Your Imperial Majesty” or “Defender of the Great White United States”?

Great White Beast.

If a majority of Americans want his head on a spike, then I don’t see how he can stay safe even with the senate. If everything he’s done gets out, and remaining republicans are ok with even more blatant traiterism and mass corruption, where trump IS the swamp (we all know he is) - then republicans have less of a platform than ever before.

He’ll want some sort of weirdo title no one else has on the planet so… Master of the Universe? He’ll love having people call him master.

It all depends on how afraid the Republicans are of the Trump voters. They’d otherwise be happy with Pence in office and Trump in exile at Mar-a-Lago. They got their tax cuts and conservative SCOTUS.

It’s not mine, but I like Supreme Chief Ruler Of The United States

There is literally no scenario where current Republican voters will give a damn. Trump could react to the House losses with drone strikes in those districts and most of them would be cheering.