Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

Watching Sessions give up his more-or-less lifetime Senate seat in order to get belittled and humiliated by Trump for two years was one of the best parts of this Presidency. I’m only sad it’s over now.

This was always going to happen today but it’s also worth remembering this article which may have gotten buried during the Jacob Wohl mess:

Today is the day that special council was responding to the witness’s plea before the judge makes his ruling.

He didn’t just give it up, it was also filled by a Democrat. Hilarious

I thought I had already posted the debunking, but I guess not:

It’s important to remember that Mueller has been covering his bases with regards to Sessions being fired and him possibly being removed:

Both of these things are sadly true. They can safely do whatever they want at this point. It’s part of the reason I couldn’t get terribly excited about yesterday’s excellent election results. That was like a bandaid on a bleeding artery.

But there are a lot of non-moron voters as well.

Yes, but, the flipped house means some actual oversight and possibly accountability, and is far better than the one party, zero-sum rule we’ve had for the past 2 years.

FWIW, I’m still so very mad at Clinton for blowing the election, as 2016 was the year to also flip the Senate, and her cock ups left McConnell in charge there for (at least) 4 years.

Clinton didn’t blow anything. She had a platform, she had a plan. A minority of voters chose Trump. Be mad at the voters during the primaries or the general, they’re the ones who cocked up.

This stuff all started because Trump was an idiot and fired Comey.

The FIRST thing Mueller would have done, is plan for the situation where Trump fires him.

9vDDc

Be mad at the people who didn’t vote at all. While Clinton’s campaign wasn’t perfect, it was hardly the biggest issue.

It’s almost like Trump kicked the press in the balls today as a distraction. But that’s giving him too much credit.

I don’t know the laws regarding this, but I come bearing doom and gloom.

Hmm.

I was just coming to post that.

There are some pretty sharp lawyers in Congress. If it really is illegal for Whitaker to hold Acting AG, we’ll hear about it from them.

I haven’t read the thread yet but my first thought is, “Sure we just elected a man who talks and acts like a Fascist but everybody calm down. We have no way to know how this will play out.”