Secret CIA source claims Russia rigged 2016 election

That’s adorable. I’m sure, like all members of this administration, he will be extremely concerned with consulting ethics officials and acting in accordance with their advice.

Something something Cockroach Herodotus something something.

Historically, one would argue, more so.

When ones pay is contingent upon not understanding something…

We as in politicians, right? Because I, myself, am pretty alarmed.

I’m alarmed, but my alarm has been baked in for months and months. It’s been obvious this would happen and that’s why I was wanting to throw up when 538’s tracker went haywire on Tuesday. Without any Congressional oversight, we’d be headed straight to Banana Republic (not that we’re out of the woods).

I try to keep my alarm fresh. I don’t want to get jaded.

I read now that Bill Barr might be a choice for AG, though not yet considered a top contender. Not a very nice man at all, but at least he’s someone with the appropriate skills and experience for the position. Almost unique in the Trump administration if that was the case. He was corporate counsel when I was at Verizon, and was personally responsible for all but annihilating the nascent CLEC industry with his privileged access to the FCC.

But I really doubt he could ever be chosen. He would likely be even less subservient than Sessions, and represents the old-time GOP establishment even more directly.

Honestly, I find myself nostalgic for the old-time GOP establishment.

It doesn’t matter who he appoints. There are no moderate or good Republicans. Its fascist or err fascist-er .

L.A city hall now. Small crowd but not too small. Chants of “Hands Off Mueller!”

Is this like where flake once again pretends he’s concerned about stuff then pulls back and truly does nothing when it is time to act and stand up?

It times like this when I quote the great Randy Newman.

I love LA.

The big problem with the Supreme Court is that it can enforce the Constitution.

Yeah, this guy seems totally normal.

The second amendment is literally the most important principle in government!
Also, the constitution is not actually real law at all!

Or, you know, it’s not, since the first amendment is far more important.